Tormenting Toby (a.k.a. Lizard Patrol)

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by Cammy, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Cammy

Cammy ReptileBoards Addict

First things first, if you want to tell me that my dog is fat or I sound funny baby talking my dog: Yes, I know. But you should also know that I currently have 40 ninjas hiding behind you, waiting for the order to dispose of you or let you live...so just...keep that in mind...0.o

So...my dog feels he must oversee all lizard related activity. I don't know why, but he has decided that Loki belongs to him and that is that. I wouldn't call them "friends" exactly, but Toby is definitely protective (or maybe just possessive) of his lizard.

In the first video, you can see how Toby likes to position himself between other people and Loki. He is very watchful of people coming near him. He does raise his hair at one point because...well, because he's a butthead. (Click images to be taken to the video.)

[​IMG]

Toby only recently discovered that Loki could walk. (Before, Loki would go into statue mode and just move his head around a little bit. Now he's a little more used to things and will walk around some.) Toby does not approve of this...I think it confuses him. Granted, most things confuse him.

[​IMG]

And because I am a terrible person, I put Loki on the other side of the baby gate. Toby still does not approve and continues to appear confused.

[​IMG]

dogking, JEFFREH and StikyPaws312 like this.
  2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Oh no! Poor Toby was behind the gate and you let Loki on the side with you! Mean mommy! Lol jk. Too cute :) Toby and Loki are adorable :)

Cammy likes this.
  4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Karlee

Karlee Member

They make a cute couple :p

Cammy likes this.
  6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Way too cute for me handle.

Would Toby allow me to munch on his ears if Loki was in the same room?

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. dogking

dogking HOTM Winner September

Right now I am going to inform you that your dog is fat and that you sound weird baby talking your dog, but I'm not worried because I happen to be best friends with Chuck Norris, and the ninjas behind me aren't hiding because they are waiting to ambush me. They are hiding because if they move Chuck Norris will look at them and vaporize them instantly....lol jk! I love how Toby started crying because he was on the other side of the gate! that is too funny!

StikyPaws312 and Cammy like this.
  10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Cammy

Lol, thanks guys. :3 Jeff, I've told you before and I'll tell you again: Toby's ears are for my noms and my noms only. Brian, I'm calling your bluff. You die at midnight.

12. reptile boy

reptile boy New Member

thats funny, now that my anut lives in the small house as me with her &month old yorkie, im afraid to let my beardies run a round unless there in my room

13. Cherin

Cherin New Member

that is too cute!! I even watched the loki wasting 2 minutes of your time, where did you find a harness like that? or did you make it?
    I still need to get mine with spyro and spike...spike just hasn't seemed interested recently lol

14. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

My God. That one could be a Dr. Pepper commercial. If I wasn't allergic to the stuff, I would totally want to drink it after watching ' Loki Wasting 2 Minutes of Your Life '

Who says a cold diet Dr. Pepper doesn't go with a salad?

15. Cammy

Cherin likes this.
  16. dogking

dogking HOTM Winner September

lol! I got Rex a leash, but whenever we go outside he is too scared to do anything!

17. Cherin

Cherin New Member

thank you so much! I can't wait till it gets warmer out to bring spyro outside :)