Trouble logging in

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Questions' started by tkiller, Sep 12, 2008.

1. tkiller

tkiller New Member

Hey, I'm not sure if it's just my computer or what, but I've been having some trouble staying logged in. I will put in my info, log in, and the normal logging in screen appears, but when I'm redirected to where I was, most of the time it says I'm a "guest" and I have to log in again before I do anything. Sometimes this will go on for a while, with me logging in and not staying logged in. Not sure if anybody can help with this, just thought I'd get it out there.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. dekor

dekor New Member

I'm getting issues too!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. tkiller

tkiller New Member

I've noticed it's not all the time, like right after that post earlier, it let me log in no problems... go figure right? lol. But yeah, sometimes it will let me log in no problems, others I couldn't keep it logged in to save my life.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. LittleLouie

LittleLouie Well-Known Member

This is the right place to post! It might also be a good idea to send a pm to let Kevin know about the problem. I've sent him a hundred or so pms about this exact problem (letting him know when and under what circumstances this problem comes up). I know he's been working on it, and for a while it seemed to be fixed. Then it came back again . . . and it's been a while since I've been here, so we'll see how it goes today :(

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. ikermalli

ikermalli Well-Known Member

Had the same problem yesterday, and it doesn't even let me log in at all on my phone