Two fat tails free to a good home in Chicago area

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by jaalfer, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaalfer

jaalfer Embryo

Hello
    My name is Jay and I own two adult female fat tails. One regular and one stripped. These are 5-6 years old bred by my sister when she was in college.
    I enjoyed having these little guys but I am too busy these days to take care of them so Im trying to get rid of them. First I tried to send them back to my sis who lives in colorado but I have had some problems with the post office not accepting my package. I guess they need a 275 lb test box that I cant find anywhere. I hate the post office!!
    So, I just want these guys to go to a good home. Preferably a person that has other fat tails or other geckos that will take care of them and appreciate them. I dont want these to go to a petstore so that they can sell them to some kid that wont take care of them.
    So, Im not 100% sure that I will give them away, but if you can prove that you will take care of them, I will gladly drive them over to you (reasonable distance) or you can pick them up. I live in Buffalo Grove Illinois.
    I will give you the two fattails, a cage without a top, a light thing, and about 20 lbs of calcisand. The fattails are completely healthy and have to parasites or anything. Please respond to

bleacher_bum@hotmail.com

thanks
    Jay
    PS. I can only give these away to Chicago residents because Im pissed its so hard to ship live animals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.