Two Female Red Ear Sliders and Aquarium

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by Sasqaricious, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Sasqaricious

Sasqaricious Embryo

We have moved to Stettler Alberta and bought a house but now have discovered we can not move the 2 female red ear sliders in as there tank will not fit into the house in the basement as of design of the house and unfortunately without spending a fair bit of money on the garage which is not in the budget this year they can not stay out there. Both are large females of unknown age as I had recieved them from a couple people and they did not know their age. The tank is 5ft long, 3ft wide and about 19 inches tall, it is quarter inch thick glass. There was a crack on the bottom and was replaced with a second pane over top. I can not stress that this tank is heavy. Also comes with the metal stand. Everything is located in Stettler, if pictures are needed I can take them. Tank comes with all filters that I use in it. The two female turtles are both dinner plate size and have as far as I have known lived their whole lives together. One has a dented shell, most likely a egg defect and is the larger of the two.

Any interest email me at michealparadis@crisportal.ca