Update on my collection/family*pic heavy*

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by geckolover22, Jul 22, 2012.

1. geckolover22

geckolover22 Well-Known Member

first all my snakes x3
    starting with Hamilton only 168 grams. black pastel or cinnamon :s
    reptilian 013.JPG
    next my newest addition Kagome at about 1728 grams :3
    reptilian 048.JPG
    then my killerbee yellowbelly epic Shippo at 711 grams
    reptilian 045.JPG
    adorable little kingsnake Highway 30+ grams
    reptilian 044.JPG
    Then some wildcaughts like this baby coastal phase rosy boa which i gave to my good friend Zachary :3
    reptilian 039.JPG
    and last for the snakes two long-nose which i've been successfully keeping and feeding on lizards
    male- reptilian 040.JPG
    female- reptilian 042.JPG

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. geckolover22

Then my geckos..
    Icee my favorite lil leo about a year old now at 68 grams
    reptilian 029.JPG
    female super snow snowflake at 25 grams
    reptilian 022.JPG
    Lily my orange tiger dalmation crestie ~30 grams lil on the lean side:s reptilian 037.JPG
    Banded geckos 9-10 grams:
    Female Juliet
    reptilian 035.JPG
    male- Romeo reptilian 032.JPG
    last but not least bearded dragon thunder x3 reptilian 016.JPG

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Lenny and Louie285.

Lenny and Louie285. New Member

Romeo is gorgeous!

geckolover22 likes this.
  6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

I just found this thread :p You're so lucky to have so many epic little(though not all of them are lol)guys! I know you take care of them well too :) When I saw the first pic, I thought-that's a cool doornknob! And Kagome is a big boy!
    And the longnose are beautiful! I don't think I've ever seen them! Great colors/patterns! I know some do eat lizards...so, do you like catch them outside? I know you live where you can find them, or do you buy some from the petstore? It's sad thinking little, cute, personable anoles would be eaten by them, but that's how it has to be I know-I don't feel as bad for mice or crickets ever lol.

And my Izo is looking a lot like Icee! :p I know they're both Mack Snow's, so it makes sense-and they're probably around the same age! Is Icee a boy or girl? Izo seems healthy and she eats often, but she's only like 40 grams I think, I weighed her, but it was a cheap kitchen scale(not electronic)so, it was hard to tell...and yours is 68grams, but she does look bigger.

I also always love your banded geckos! :) Did they end up mating at one point I remember? And Thunder's looking nice! He is a morph, right? I'm not good with them, but guessing a leatherback?
    Well, thanks for sharing your cute little guys! :D

geckolover22 likes this.
  8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. geckolover22

haha thank you x3 Kagome is my breeder female that my friend's helping me start my project going and going to loan me 3 more females for Shippo to breed.
    As for the long nose snakes are wild caught they are fairly common around her at night and feed primarily on lizards so i catch wild fence swifts as food staple for these two.
    Icee is male and now topping just around 70 grams haha length wise im not sure maybe 8 inches? but i love him to pieces :3 he's now a little over a year old.
    My banded geckos have mated in the past and given me like 4 or 5 fertile clutches i havent bred them or tried pairing them again in awhile maybe again in the future haha
    I honestly cant remember what my friend said thunder was but he's some type of fancy morph i want to say leatherback with the reduced spikey scales but im no expert on beardies... all i know is he's a bearded dragon :]

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. geckolover22

and thank you he is quite a handsome boy haha

12. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

I <3 Shippo, killer bees FTW :) They all look awesome, what a great little herp family you have! :)

geckolover22 and lizardgurl87 like this.
  13. geckolover22

Thank you x3 killerbees are one of my all time favs having both favorite spider gene and a double pastel :3 even better i'd get if i had the money: axanthic killerbee *.*

14. JJ.

JJ. New Member

<3 your breaded dragon

geckolover22 likes this.
  15. geckolover22

We love him too x3