Update on my Leo!

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by Jayme, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Jayme

Jayme New Member

Haven't posted pictures of Jasper in a long time. My friend took these a few weeks ago while she was out crawling around on me([afterthought:]....the gecko crawling on me, not my friend)(his camera is much better than mine, haha). No tail shots unfortunately.

She has many more spots now compared to when I last posted an update. She's 3 1/2 years old now and 79 grams. Even though she has some more spots now, I'm still fairly certain she's high yellow.

Hard to believe I've had her for three years now. My boyfriend bought her for me for Christmas in December of 2008. I was caught totally off guard, I'd kept a beardie and chameleons before but never a gecko. He had gotten all the wrong supplies along with her (calci sand, a tank which was too small, no heat source) It was a disaster.

So I went here for help and thanks to the advice I received, she's doing great! Thanks everyone who I've learned from and continue to learn from. :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Oh my goodness, Jasper is absolutely adorable! Just look at that cute little face!!

I'm glad that she is doing so well, she certainly has a fantastic owner. I love hearing stories like this = )

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Luthien

Luthien New Member

AWWW the picture with her tongue sticking out is priceless!!

Such a beautiful baby!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Aw! Too cute :) Isn't it so surprising when you realize how long you've had them? Craziness.... congrats on a great little leo!

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Jayme

Jayme New Member

Thanks for the comments!

Yes, it really is. :p