update on new dragon

Discussion in 'Bearded Dragons' started by lisa owens, May 14, 2012.

1. lisa owens

lisa owens Well-Known Member

ok i think i got everything fixed for him i still have not figured out a name yet. he is eating but not as much as i hear hey should he ate about 6 or 7 roaches this morning but that is all. he is getting calmer now when i handle him. i can pet him in the cage or when i get him out and pet his head he will close his eyes and he has gotten were he is very relaxed. he doesn't mind my kids petting him all at once either. when i went to petsmart to get his uv light there was a women there trying to figure out which reptile would be best and thanks to this forum and all the info i got i was able to help her. she said that she had been in there twice before and the info i gave her was the most she got from anyone. if anyone can help me with a name for my beardie that would be great. he seems to be really sweet and so cute when he closes his eyes when i am holding. i have to have a name that is simple so my kids will be able to say it.

[​IMG]

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. lisa owens

yeah he has ate pretty good tonight so i am hoping his eating will get better :D

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. lisa owens

i think i have finally picked a name yoshi

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Cute name!

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. lisa owens

thank you took a little while to finally come up with a name he is so sweet and cute i thought it matched him