Uromastyx to a good home

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by aaron157, Aug 3, 2007.

1. aaron157

aaron157 Member

I have an adult female mali uromastyx that I need to find a home for. She was originally a wild caught and has been in captivity for at least 6 months. She shows high aggression to others reptiles and I will not release her to a breeder, and why I can't risk using her in my breeding project. Because of this she must also be housed alone. However she is the one of the sweetest animals towards people which is one of the reasons that I got her, and she can be handled very well.

I have pics upon request. PM me for details of the adoption.

I will not ship, but may be willing to meet somewhere in NE Kansas.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. lordejailbait

lordejailbait Embryo

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. aaron157

aaron157 Member

I am not trying to be rude but she needs to go to someone with experience with these animals, not someone looking to score a free pet. Sorry jailbait

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. aaron157

aaron157 Member

well I thought I found her a really good home, but it fell through, so she is still available!

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. SamAndLindy

SamAndLindy Member

where are you in the us

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. JW1987

JW1987 Embryo

home

I am a seasoned Uro keeper I have wild caught ones have had for several years fat and healthy. I live in leavenworth kansas willing to drive please contact me at your convience 913-772-0236 name is John. or email me at uromaniaman@yahoo.com I definetly want!! have habitat ready when you are thanks

12. aaron157

aaron157 Member

RE: home

Dude why are you responding to a post that is 3 months old??? Can a mod please lock this thread?