Venomous forum

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by ChamBreeder2005, Oct 29, 2005.

?

Do you want a Venomous forum

1. *

No

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. *

Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. *

Don't Care

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. ChamBreeder2005

ChamBreeder2005 New Member

Hi
    I was wondering if we could have a Venomous forum. I do not keep any but there must be people who do.
    Thanks
    Comment and Vote if ou want.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Orangemen08

Orangemen08 Member

i dont care either way as i wouldnt be visiting it and i dont think many people on here keep hots :mrgreen:

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

I will give you the "Readers Digest" version. If there are enough posts and interest in a particular genre or specific species Axe will usually add a forum specifically for it.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. ChamBreeder2005

ChamBreeder2005 New Member

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Well, it's a simple case of supply & demand.

If the demand is high enough for a forum of a particular subject (which is shown by the number of posts on the forum about that subject), users are supplied with a more specific area for those posts.

That's why some areas were removed a few months ago. They were areas that some of the users thought it'd be great to have, but then nobody ever used them. So they were removed. At the same time, we had a good look around the forum to see what new areas could be created, what had been posted about a lot, and made those new areas (like the FBT, Tokay, Water Dragon, Ball Python & Monitors & Tegus forums.

There's nothing worse than going to a forum and seeing half of the areas empty. :D

That said, the venomous forum idea has been brought up a couple of times recently. I've just not had a chance yet to go through all the forums and see how much discussion is going on.