VIDEO I MADE :D

Discussion in 'General Lizards' started by Karlee, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Karlee

Karlee Member

This is a video I made of my CWDs and BD tonight. Enjoy! Watch to the end for the best results!

Cherin, lizardgurl87 and Louie like this.
  2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Karlee

Karlee Member

At the end i meant wasted, not wased. I thought I fixed it when I was editing the video

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Louie

Louie Member

Nice, much smaller than I thought they were.

What color morph is you're dragon ? Very pretty

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

Nice vid! Must've worked some on it! :) And nice song choice also! Noticed it right away-Battlefield by Jordin Sparks :p
    And love your dog! It's awesome he is friends with your lizards!
    Also, there was no need for the end part. It was fine and the pics were nice.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Karlee

Karlee Member

I was bored so I added the end. And you mean Cici? Cici is a sandfire we think. I chose the only song on my computer and I honestly like it. Both of my dogs are female... And they never attack my pets, but I am always supervising them so I dont know what they would do really.

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. lizardgurl87

Sorry, couldn't tell from the pics if the dogs were boys or girls really. So correction*she, but I didn't realise it was 2, so they I guess lol :p
    And I like that song too :) Pretty much any song is good for me, as long as it's not just all swearing and violence lol

12. Karlee

Karlee Member

I dont think you could tell the genders without me taking a picture of their under side. Either way, it doesnt really matter.

Same here, but I will not listen to any form of rap as well.

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  13. lizardgurl87

Some rap is okay, at first it was better, but now it's all about the same stupid things it seems and it's barely understandable :confused: I like it when they at least try to enunciate the words lol
    And well, I thought for some reason you were mad I called her a he lol but, ya-you can't usually tell anyhow.

14. Karlee

Karlee Member

Yeah, and most of the time rap isnt about the best things minors should know about unless its from a teacher or some respectable form of authority. In my opinion, as a whole, rap sucks because of its r rated content.

Sorry, people think I get mad about stuff when really, I am not at all upset. Unless you insulted my race (Im not white yet not black so I dont get a lot of racism. I am Native American by the way), my religion (Christianity), my childhood, or reptiles (I dont know why any one on this site would insult reptiles), I am perfectly fine with a few comments (I told you all that so you dont accidently insult it cause I will get on you like a duck on water).

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  15. lizardgurl87

I completely agree :) A lot of music(and other things)are sadly going bad, with R rated content and all. And not many people insult things on here that I've seen and I might seem like it for some reason, but never would intentionally. I agree with you also that no one should ever insult-escpecially on here. There's no point in it and it only makes people feel worse. Even more so with things people can't change.

Karlee likes this.
  16. Karlee

Karlee Member

Cant believe the only, truely bad music is the favorite among kids. Then those who listen to the good music are shunned.

I know, it was just some inncident on facebook where some one was being unintentionally negative towards my race (they didnt know it btw) and I just try to avoid that since I cussed them out so badly and I dont think that would be accepted here. Just because you need to be at least 13 to make an account, doesnt mean people younger than that get on as guest. I try to limit my language on any sight and what not just because it is a bad habit.

17. Badger711

Badger711 Member

Lol @calling a whole genre of music bad...

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  18. Karlee

Karlee Member

My opinion, sorry. It just talks about the special relation ships between people (I dont even like saying those kinds of words that children unfortuantly use so much because there are children on here), cussing, anger, etc. I am calling it bad because of the lyrics used in the majority of rap music. I can admit not all are like that, but majority rules.

19. Badger711

Badger711 Member

There's your issue, Majority doesn't rule, sorry. Single out an artist, something more specific than all rap is bad. I'm not the biggest fan of country, but I don't say that all country is bad because they are all rednecks lol.

I'm cool with all music, I just don't get how cussing is such a terrible thing, it's a word, get over it. People have been swearing since the beginning of time, and that's not about to change. a 6 year old could be yelling the f bomb when he breaks his arm, and I'd understand. All I'm saying is don't classify a whole group of people because only the "bad" ones are famous. You ever heard Immortal Technique? He's a great rapper, and even though his songs have swears and curses, they still have meaning. If a song has weight to it, that's all that matters to me.

20. Karlee

Karlee Member

Ok, you hold your opinion and I will hold mine. It is a simple taste of music and I am not going to sit here and argue about it until the cows come home.

I dont have a problem with cussing, just with who hears it. Because I have been hearing elementary students cussing eachother out just by their popularity level. And for once, I would just like to hear music that doesnt have all this crap in it. Again, I am not trying to change your mind on your music, its your own taste. You like rap and pop and what not, and I like pg rated content.