viper geckos??

Discussion in 'General Geckos' started by geckolover22, Jun 28, 2011.

1. geckolover22

geckolover22 Well-Known Member

does anybody know where i may possibly get a viper gecko? i've heard about them and done a lil research they're gorgeous but seems i cant find any for sale any suggestions would be much appreciated thanks in advance

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Hey geckolover22,

If you don't mind me asking: what state do you live in? I've been able to find them for sale at a couple of shows now, averaging around $30 a piece give or take if my memory serves me right...maybe evena touch less.

There used to be a couple of breeders online several years ago, but sadly I've noted the number drop and many of them abort their viper gecko breeding projects such as SundialReptile and I believe VMS had them for awhile as well. I had a heavy interest in these guys for a while as well (along with the impossible to find helmeted geckos). They're really neat little dudes = ) I'll probably end up with a few one day.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. geckolover22

i live in southern california i've searched the entire internet it seems for these lil cuties but sadly nothing :(

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

I'll keep my eye open for ya, but if you don't mind waiting another month there's always this guy:
    http://www.reptilesupershow.com/

No gurantees one will be there, but it couldn't hurt to look.

I'll ask the breeder who generally has them at the next show I go to for contact info, I may be going to the July show. If they have any available I could transfer contact to you for an inquiry. I think the next show is July 16th, if you'd like me to ask for ya shoot me a PM/conversation sometime in July before then to remind me - maybe a week or so in advance of the show date. Still kind of up in the air if I'm going or not, depends on the exact dates of a vacation trip I'll be taking.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. geckolover22

thank you soooo much really appreciate it :D

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. geckolover22

Old thread I know... but look what I have now :] picked him up at the expo today
    viper_gecko_by_sterlingscales-d6hlj5x.jpeg

StikyPaws312 and JEFFREH like this.
  12. Tim3skimo

Tim3skimo New Member

Wow this is an old thread... I was under the impression that this thread was created like yesterday :)
    BUT WOW that is cute! Congrats on your viper gecko :)

13. geckolover22

Thank you :) a bit skinny but shouldn't be a problem took me forever to find a decent priced viper

14. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Aw, he's adorable! They're so cute and tiny :)

15. tokaygirl55

tokaygirl55 New Member

So tiny! ^.^