wanna try breeding them

Discussion in 'Feeder Forum' started by mr~python, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr~python

mr~python Member

i did ask a question and you gave me advice that i thought was questionable so i questioned it.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Feircedsm

Feircedsm New Member

Even after two people explained it to you and agreed with information i gave you still ignore it.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. mr~python

mr~python Member

because the information you gave sounded ridiculous.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Feircedsm

Feircedsm New Member

really how crickets like 80-87 degree temps? and how theres no place on earth that a cricket lives that has 110 degrees+?

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. mr~python

mr~python Member

LOL, ur kidding me AGAIN right? why do you make blanket statements like that? at my 22 acres in northern california it get a few degrees over 110 during the summer and there's crickets and grasshoppers all over the place.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Cerus

Cerus Well-Known Member

I just got through reading the two pages of this topic and I wish I hadn't. This isn't a chat room so if you two want to bicker about this then I suggest you take it elsewhere because I don't think anyone, including myself, want's to read it anymore. I think this thread needs to be locked or deleted.

12. Feircedsm

Feircedsm New Member

Yea, but remember its 110 ambiteint temps not surface temps. They aslo go in the cool grass area instead of stand in direct sunlight and basking. They hide during the day and come out at night.

13. DivineXwings

DivineXwings Member

ok guys...now i agree with firece on this one...there is no way that crix should have such high temps...but that is beside the point..this is supposed to be disscussion not arguing...and sooner or later this post will be locked up or just deleted so both of you should make up and retain your dignity...and mr python...you need to stop being so stubborn and listen to the people who are trying to help you...dont come asking questions if you are not going to listen

14. mr~python

mr~python Member

ok, im willing to make up and stop.

15. DaCubs

DaCubs Well-Known Member

Okay, time to lock this one up.
    If you kids can't play nice, don't play at all. We don't want your petty bickering here and won't stand for it. I don't know how you guys managed to turn the 53rd thread here regarding cricket breeding into something like this, but you did. It's a first, and not in a good way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.