Want to see some killer home made cage pics?

Discussion in 'Chameleons' started by whitey4311, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tinster

tinster New Member

Chamouflaged & Whity4311: Thanks for the response about the chameleon poo. I was getting worried because I read that diarrhea in your cham is not a good sign. So I was thinking the white and clear stuff was my cham with the runs.

Sam: In my opinion - I don't think there are really any wrong questions to ask when it comes to caring for reptiles. That's exactly why I became a member. No matter how much reading you do or how much information you find online, there's always something that you've either overlooked or are just not aware of in the first place to even ask about. So asking those questions are by no means a measure of a person's intellect.

EVERYONE: If you guys could hear me talk/ask about chameleons at this same time last year - man - you'd laugh your asses off. But it's okay - because when it comes to knowledge of ANY subject matter: everyone is at different levels of expertise. But we should remember that no matter what the subject is - we also ALL start off at point ZERO.

Welcome, Sam!!! :lol:

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Sam_Charette

Sam_Charette New Member

Thanks, tinster. My faith in this board is no longer the shattered husk it so recently was :lol:

It's VERY good to see people like you and ChaMOUFLAGED here.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. wideglide

wideglide Well-Known Member

I'm locking this thread and removing the nagative remarks as well. If you have something negative to say about another user do it out loud at your computer and keep it off this forum. We absolutely will not tolerate this kind of thing going on here and it will be stopped one way or another.

Also, in the future if someone attacks another user, instead of expressing your opinion on the forum the best thing you can do is just report them to a moderator. I can promise you they won't be causing problems for very long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.