WANTED baby leopard gecko

Discussion in 'Reptile Classifieds' started by SFonzi5, Aug 28, 2012.

1. SFonzi5

SFonzi5 Embryo

I am looking for a baby leopard gecko under $30. $20-$25 would be GREAT! I have always wanted a lizard, and I think the leopard gecko would be a great starter. I have been researching them for months now, and I have finally made enough money to purchase one. I live in Pittsburgh, PA and MAY be able to meet someone...but we will have to see. I am fine with having a leopard gecko shipped to me, I just would rather not pay extra for it. If you have the tank and accessories, I may be willing to buy those also. I would also like to see pictures before I make the purchase. If you have any questions you can e-mail me at shanaboo2@comcast.net. THANK YOU!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. dogking

dogking HOTM Winner September

Hi and welcome to the boards! I just wanted to inform you of another option for getting your leo! You could always buy your leo at a local expo! It gives you a chance to handle the animal before you buy it! Plus, they should have a ton of super cool morphs that are in your price range!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. SFonzi5

SFonzi5 Embryo

There was a recent expo on Saturday, but I unfortunately could not make it. I had to work that day, to make money to buy the gecko! I will see when the next one is though, thank you.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Lenny and Louie285.

Lenny and Louie285. New Member

I got my beautiful boy pictured here from Petsmart. They let me hold him, watch him eat etc before deciding to take him home. He is very friendly ! In your price range as well

Cookie17 likes this.