WANTED

Discussion in 'Reptile Classifieds' started by Steve Greenfield, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Steve Greenfield

Steve Greenfield Embryo

I am looking to purchase a used Chameleon Condo or walless cage theyn wer sold years ago aqnd consist of an upper "pot" that has the heat lamp and water supply with a drip control and then some hanging plants of your choice and then a bottom "pot" that collects the waste water and such. If you have one for sale or know where I can aquire one please, please contact me at

greenie6664@hotmail.com

Thanks, Steve

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Hey there Steve,

It's my understanding that the original distributer of the Chameleon Condo has left the hobby, and also scammed a number of people on his way out. (A quick google search reveals several 'ripoff' complaints).

I've also heard that this product is notorious for leaking, difficult to maintain proper environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, feeding, etc) and Chameleons can and will fall out of it and seriously harm themselves. You would need to take precautions to ensure that the animal cannot venture out into the house and get lost or harm himself in the even of a fall.

I would recommend a large screen enclosure instead. Much more cost effective, safe, and efficient.