Washington DC beardie needa a good home....(2)

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by caredeocr, Apr 2, 2006.

1. caredeocr

caredeocr New Member

Hello, I am putting this ad up again because I have had trouble getting in touch with the person who was going to take Homer. If there is anybody else interested, please let me know. I am moving in under 2 weeks.

I am leaving the country for a year and a half due to the military and need to find a good home for my beardie as soon as possible. I'm not selling him but want him to go to a nice home to somebody that knows how to take care of a beardie. I live in Alexandria, VA so if you are in the DC metro area, or know somebody that is, please let me know.

Ideally, I’d love to get him back after a year and a half, but that is not necessary, I just want him to go to a nice home.

Homer is 1.5 years old, very healthy, and very friendly. He has been periodically checked by a vet and always given a full bill of health. He is a great eater, loves his veggies, silkworms, and crickets; he will even eat his crickets in a separate tank. He has never tried to bite or blackened his beard...he is very friendly and a member of our family we will miss.

I just received 500 crickets so whatever Homer doesn’t eat, goes with him. I have a 40gallon tank and lots of lighting accessories that can go with him if needed.

Please email or call me
    Chris
    caredeocr@hotmail.com
    703-589-3394

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. GTSC5R

GTSC5R New Member

Try posting over at beardeddragon.org too, lots more Beardie traffic. Wish I could take him, but maybe someone over at BD can. Good luck and stay safe overseas.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. whimsicalherp

whimsicalherp Embryo

I suspect that you are already overseas and have hopefully found your beardie a good home. If not (to either question), we can give him a good home for the time you are gone and would return him to you when you're back stateside. We currently have a leoard gecko and blue tongue skink, in addition to several non-reptile animals. We're located in Michigan, near Detroit, but could arrange to meet to pick up Homer and his tank. Direct email is whimsy@twmi.rr.com Stay safe. Charlotte

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. lizardlover93

lizardlover93 Embryo

I would like to adopt homer he would have 2 other beadies ot play and meet i have 2 lizards both are beardies and would like another if yopu would like have me adopt them email me at nak939496@gmail.com or shady5493@yahoo.com thanks alot for your time to read this.