wat do you...

Discussion in 'Uromastyx' started by maliuromastyx, Apr 9, 2006.

1. maliuromastyx

maliuromastyx Embryo

what do most of you uromastyx owners feed your uros?

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Fearl3ss465

Fearl3ss465 Member

Well Mustard Greens, Dandlion greens, then lentils, bird seed, and Bok Choy

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. reptiles4me

reptiles4me New Member

I vary Buddha's diet a lot. Today he got curly endive, mustard and dandelion greens, some zucchini, a little apple and some lentils. Basically he always gets curly endive or bok choy...then I add whatever greens I have for my Beardie. In moderation, he gets various other veggies. He also gets flowers when I have them. Only the ones I grow since I know they aren't sprayed with anything.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. maliuromastyx

maliuromastyx Embryo

My is having trouble going to the bathroom (im sure i bet knowone wants to talk about this topic but it has become a problem ) and i neeed some help i give him bird seed for his digestive system but it never seems to help i sprinkle osme on his food and give him a bowl on the side to eat out of, but i just doesn't seem to work out
    Anyone have a suggestion on what to do? like give him a differnt type of bird seed, becuase i have four other mali uros and this mali is the only one that seems to have a problem, all of my other uros seem to eat and digest their food just fine i donno wat it is with him but i have taken him to the reptile vet and they said he was fine and in good health. But i am starting to doubt that I don't know wat to do