Well, here is what I'm going to do.

Discussion in 'Monitors & Tegus' started by JLExotics, Feb 2, 2005.

1. JLExotics

JLExotics New Member

I love my adult female so she's not going anywhere, she's already part of the family! What I've decided to do is pick up a bunch of this years babies from Bill over at ASF reptiles again. I'm not planning on running into any but If I do run into any nice looking sub-adults/adults I may get them and lower my number of babies, although I'm looking forward to raising more little guys up! Planned for now is 1.0 100% het albino, 0.1 albino, 0.2 normal and 1.1 platinum (if they are produced). If snows do infact prove out I'll be sure to pick up a trio of those as well. Looks like it's time for me to settle in and wait for magic to happen!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. xile

xile Member

Where you gettin all this money? lol
    Who do you work for? And can I get a job?

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. JLExotics

JLExotics New Member

Save your money! Work as travel agent which is just ok pay. Hopefully This time next year I'll be a firefighter! I'm one of the youngest in the travel biz so I don't think it would be easy getting a job. Anyways...I can't wait! I spoke with Bill and he said to call him right after the daytona show! Looks like I'll get to hand pick some animals this time! If I do infact come across a Smoking male Albino I won't be producing normal blues, they will all be het albino haha. Who knows what at this point....All I know is I'll have lots of little ones running around after daytona....so at the datyona show I'll be mostly looking about!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. xile

xile Member

lol k. I'll goto daytona if you give me a free blue! ^_- lol.
    I need to get a job, I'm so lazy.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. JLExotics

JLExotics New Member

LOL how old are you? I'm 19 still at home and going to college.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. xile

xile Member

I'm 17 turning 18 this year. What college you goto?

12. JLExotics

JLExotics New Member

Currently at PBCC switching to BCC for the program. Then I'll be able to go to school full time while I work a great job/career

13. BoyntonStylez

BoyntonStylez Member

Which campus of PCBB .. I know there's one in Boca, which makes the most sence, but then you said your going to be a FireFighter and thats at the Palm Beach campus.

-Juelz

14. JLExotics

JLExotics New Member

I'm currently at the Boca campus. The FireFighter program is at a different campus. The North BCC campus is closer then both of them so I'm going to switch and go there!