what a BUMMER!

Discussion in 'Other Pythons' started by momintarilynaive, Jan 30, 2005.

1. momintarilynaive

momintarilynaive New Member

Well i was so pysched on getting a BP but then my family wanted me to get a different pet instead of a snake. They were ok with me getting it in the beginning but then talked to a friend who owned a boa constrictor and told them all this negative info about snakes an all. So now i've decided to get a beardie, i read up alot about it like i did with bp's an they seem like alot of fun. I'll most likely get a BP later on after i have my beardie for awhile cause i still love snakes and really want to get one, so im not totally bummed out about not getting one right now. Just wanna say thanks for answering my questions and giving me great info! i'm still gonna always check out the python forum but i'll be in the beardie forum quite a bit... thanks again all! :D

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. deeman

deeman Embryo

wow that sucks, bp's are not bad snakes at all i have one my self.
    but beardies are also cool but i like snakes more now

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. MichaelM

MichaelM New Member

yea BPs are pretty cool... my friend owns one and its 3' but its girth is bigger than a sofball.. also deeman what part of philly u from? I'm from the suburbz of philly ridley park.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

Yes, my mother did the same thing - talked to someone who had all negative things to say about owning snakes. Thank God, I'm 30 and don't live at home. I love our ball python.