what do you want to be when you grow up

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by SunFireBen, Jul 28, 2004.

1. SunFireBen

SunFireBen New Member

this is kinda like the room where you live and how old are you so i thought why dont i ask what you want to be when you grow up or what is your job now.im thinking about being herpotolgist.i think it be cool to study all my little buddys.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

now i modify nextels xboxes and a lot of other technology. as an adult im thinking about getting a job with the CIA so i can get paided to h@<k, or a herpotologist, or a reptile vet.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. chris_wade

chris_wade New Member

would love ot be a herpetologist but if all exams and stuff fail i think ill breed or open up my own shop. a reptile vet would be awsome but sounds like far to much hard work.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Jhoss22

Jhoss22 Member

i think i'll play pro baseball cuz everyone says i am good enough to go pro. after i play for about 5 years i'm gonna open up a chain of petstores and breeders and then i'm gonna fire peeps who don't take care of the animals.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. hobotramp

hobotramp Member

Rich.... oh, wait a minute... I'm already grown up (I think. Guess it depends who you ask.). Used to be a bank teller, now just a cashier at Costco, but the pay is good and it helps support the little critters. :)

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Ksqrd

Ksqrd New Member

I want to be a kid again

12. Jhoss22

Jhoss22 Member

i'm getting ready to get some hands on training for being a breeder. me and my friend Dave(kash0 are going to try to get a website and sell herps. i already have the basic site setup but i still need to do lots of work on it. i don't have a breeding pair of leos yet but am getting an adult male for skip. my baby leos are 1 male and 1 female.

13. Jhoss22

Jhoss22 Member

i'm getting ready to get some hands on training for being a breeder. me and my friend Dave(kash are going to try to get a website and sell herps. i already have the basic site setup but i still need to do lots of work on it. i don't have a breeding pair of leos yet but am getting an adult male for skip. my baby leos are 1 male and 1 female.

14. froggeegurl

froggeegurl New Member

I'm a Broadcast Journalism major and I think I want to be a producer for a television news program but it could change before I graduate.. who knows???

15. TomServo

TomServo New Member

I have to go with this answer... :)

16. HMWH

HMWH New Member

I am a Corporate Communication Major with a minor in Mass Media(@ Texas Tech Univ.)

- I would like to be a fireman when i grow up

however ill probably work for Sprint PCS when i graduate

17. missy

missy Member

recently i was in sort of a rock punk funk band my dream was to grow up and be a musician with them. after school we sorta drifted apart. Hopefully we'll start up again. if not (hoping thats not the case cuz i really miss them) i wanna be a vet, an animal breeder (not sure wut kind) a solo musician(solo) or something that gets me wicked rich :twisted:

18. Sirch

Sirch Member

im gonna move to australia and become a herpatologist or zoologist
    but i think pro basketball would be cool too

19. slimmy

slimmy Member

i am a grown up & i want to be a kid
    jk :lol:

20. s_gwannabe

s_gwannabe New Member

i'm stuggling with that question. I either want to do something with animals or kids. ive always wanted to help people or amimals. so something along those lines.

21. missy

missy Member

u could run a service dog line

22. dpillsbury_doughboy

dpillsbury_doughboy New Member

i want to be a stripper lol just kidding i want to go pro in football and then start breeding i plan to start with 4-6 corn snkaes and breed.

23. nikic

nikic New Member

Well, I would love to be a millionaire when I grow up but for now, I will continue to work for the Post Office.

24. blink

blink New Member

will be a student at Michigan State University at the end of August.
    majoring in environmental Biology/Zoology and eventually want to be a herpetologist

25. Bacardi

Bacardi New Member

i'm 14 and i want to be a firefighter when im older, i dont know whether i'll do this at as soon as i can or if i'll maybe try and get a degree in something like product design/photography (or anything) to leave my options open :lol: