what do you want to be when you grow up

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by SunFireBen, Jul 28, 2004.

1. herpslave

herpslave Member

My personal goal is to get a 4 pack atleast, since i have a 2 pack. Then have an acceptable body to go in to adult films.*BLINK**BLINK* Or form a new nu-metal/hard punk/ hard rock band since I left the other band I was in.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Snookmaster

Snookmaster New Member

I would love to be an Underwater Photogragher. I just think the Ocean such a magnificent place and the creatures that inhabit it are the most interesting. The Ocean certainly has the most diverse ecosystem, and it is home to the majority of Earths species. :D

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. jackiet

jackiet New Member

Will be working at the animal shelter as soon as my daughter is in grade school..... gotta get in my experience with domesticated animals so that I can go after my ultimate goal----Animal Control Officer

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Smileen

Smileen Member

I'm an interior design/art education major (double major) at the University of Georgia. However, I'd rather make enough money in interior design of commercial spaces to retire early. I'd rather not be a kid again, then you have to answer to your parents and can't drive. In the ideal world, I'd stay a Junior in college and keep getting my truck, house, and education paid for and not have any rules. :mrgreen:

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. herpslave

herpslave Member

Yes being bossed around alot and threatened is not fun when your a kid. Or adult. Thankgod I have a restraining order against mine.