What Does ur UserName mean?

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by dna_splice, Sep 11, 2006.

1. HockeyHerper76

HockeyHerper76 Member

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: What Does ur UserName me

HockeyHerper76..pretty simple, hockey is what I play, herper, cuz I've like reptiles since our first BP when I was real little, and 76 cause thats my number in hockey.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. BigS06

BigS06 Member

Big S, its a nickname from my HS and 06 for my grad year.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Rachael

Rachael New Member

its my name, that i've caught my own mother spelling incorrectly.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Herpdude_24

Herpdude_24 Member

Yay my name is Herpdude_24 cause I love herps, I am male, i like underscores, and twnety four comvines my 2 fav numbers

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. ArchimedesArtifex

ArchimedesArtifex Member

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. jane123

jane123 New Member

nineteen and five?

12. Daggerlover

Daggerlover Well-Known Member

Because I'd much rather marry my boyfriend. I love our pets as children. I love myself too, does that mean I should marry myself too? Geez.

13. beezneez

beezneez Member

my name (beezneez) i have alwaysed liked and i use it for everyscreen name ive ever needed and i ive heard people call things that are cool the beezneez lol and i am cool =] so u could call me the beezneez

14. LittleLouie

LittleLouie Well-Known Member

My username is the name of my first poor little gecko. It was little, and I didn't know if it was a girl or boy, so I decided to call him Lou for Louise or Lewis. Being new to computers, I messed up the first time I tried to sign on, and couldn't get the name Little Lou, so I tried again for Little Louie. I am sad to say that Little Lou passed away shortly after I joined. However, I learned a lot from that experience, and my new leo, Baby Boo, has done very well :)

15. severenecrovomit

severenecrovomit New Member

my username has no meaning to me. i believe it's the title to a song, or a take off of a song, but its mainly from trial and error trying to come up with an AIM screen name.

16. xWhiteyx

xWhiteyx New Member

my last me is Whiting so everyone calls me Whitey and the X just look cool lol

17. mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos Member

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: What Does ur UserNam

Oh come on, it was a joke. Get over yourself.

18. Bearhachick

Bearhachick New Member

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: What Does ur UserName mean?

*groans* That is the oldest joke in the proverbial book, but I must admit, I did laugh. Don't tell though. :D

Anyways, my username comes from a very boring story indeed. Once upon a time, on a very stormy day........

Well, never mind that. My boyfriend and his younger brother have been calling me bearha for around 4 years, and it stuck. And last time I checked, I was a female. So yes. :)

19. mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos Member

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: What Does ur UserName mean?

That's why it's funny, because it is so old and lame and the last time I told it was 15 years ago. Jokes have cycles, First stage, funny the first time you heard it. Second stage, you've heard it before but it's funny because of the way it was used. Third Stage, Overused and cliche, causes groaning and sighing. Fourth Stage, Funny because of Stage Three.

20. Daggerlover

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: What Does ur Use

Get over myself? lol.
    Who said mine wasn't a joke back? :D

21. mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos Member

It seemed like a frustrated Geez.

22. Daggerlover

:) Naw, I'm never all that serious. Unless bad things are involved. Of course. But yeah. You get it :)

23. Thekingandmort

Thekingandmort New Member

I would have to say that my user name is somewhat straight forward. It is the names of our two boy beardies;
    King Julian the 16th of the Casba and Mort. Which I then just shortened to Thekingandmort. We call him The King or just King for short and my fiance loves to call Mort, Mortica because when he eats rasberries he looks like he has lipstick on.

24. Jadelizard

Jadelizard Member

My username came from a somewhat complicated (or at least long) thought process.

My real name is Tamara Green
    I LOVE Star Wars and my favorite character is Mara Jade (a very cocky gal who told Luke Skywalker she was going to kill him)
    Because I was about 10 when I first read any book with Mara I rationalized that my name WAS Mara Jade.
    Ta“MARA” Jade (Jade being a color of green) So I used MaraJade as my user name.
    A year later I was surprised with my first iguana and became a certified reptile nut so I wanted to incorporate lizards into all my user names.
    Thus .... Jadelizard.

Odd, I know, but it makes sense to me...
    Jadelizard.

25. Subuwokoo

Subuwokoo Embryo

Subuwokoo...Well it's originally Subuocu, but I didn't think people would read it properly in their minds....You know how when you try to read an unfamiliar word and you just can't quite understand? Well I wanted to avoid all of that and wrote it how I think it should be pronounced...Sorry if that confuses you :lol:
    Anyways, what it means; Sugary (SU) bundle (BU) of (O) cuddles (CU). It's the first original nickname some one gave me....So I figured I'd try it, knowing no one else would think of it.
    Oh and well....don't ask me how I could possibly be a sugary bundle of cuddles...