What equipment do you guys all shoot with?

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by Axe, Nov 24, 2004.

1. goodiegodess

goodiegodess Member

Dude, what are you people talking about you guys must be really really smart two haveone of dose high tech blahbe blahbe blah cameras I don't evan know how get a photos on to the computer to the internet, will you tell me how to I'm only eleven years old.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. heisoktoday

heisoktoday Member

I have a Panasonic FZ20 with Ranynox 2020 Pro telephoto lens, Olympus MCON-35 macro lens, and Olympus WCON-08B wide angle lens. And a ton of filters.

I recently purchased the Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D and have two lenses for it. I have the KM AF 28-75 1:2.8 ...then I have a macro lens-Tamron 90 Di macro (love that lens!!)

Here's my album if you wanna take a peek...

http://imageevent.com/heatheranddenis

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. herpfreak

herpfreak New Member

i shoot with a canon eos i dont know what model but its one of the best out there

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. DragonCharmTwo

DragonCharmTwo Member

Canon EOS digital or film?

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Freaky_pete

Freaky_pete Well-Known Member

I use a Nikon (Dont know the modle number) and I Film skateboarding biking and snowboarding so i aslo have A JVC Mini DV camera... I dont have my Nikon right now so all the pics u have seen are from using my video camera... and when u use its only 1 mega pixle if u uses it as a still camera...
    heres a slide show of what the still camera looks like
    http://www.snowpics.net/view_single.php?medid=10694

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. StockrA

StockrA New Member

a nikon coolpix 3100, nice little cam, but the chargable battries are fuxed, i need to buy some new one's, atm im able to take one pic then they die, and that's after ive charged em :D

12. lovmypetz

lovmypetz Embryo

canon S1-IS and I love it!

13. mthorpe

mthorpe Well-Known Member

Im buying a sony cybershot 7.2 (DSC W-7) soon, and will take loads of pics with that... at the moment im using a nikon 5.1 digi camera...

[​IMG]

14. bratspets

bratspets Member

Kodak EasyShare DX6490 10X optical zoom (my Christmas present, and I love it).

We also have some older Nikon equipment that I have ignored for quite a while, but may drag it out again soon.

15. jayhay

jayhay Well-Known Member

Nikon CoolPix 4600, I am super excited about it (I just bought it 2 weeks ago to replace my 3 yr old digital camera with no zoom)

16. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

I'm curious about that too, because "the best out there" costs about US$9,000 when it comes to the digital EOS range, and if somebody had spent that much on a camera, you'd think they would know the model :D

17. mwelliott

mwelliott Embryo

I shoot with a D1x with a D100 backup. Now that my D2x has arrived it will be the top dog. So far I am loving it! I also have a pretty good assortment of fast glass. I can go 17 - 300 all at 2.8 (multiple lenses of course)

18. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Oh man, what I wouldn't give for a D2x.

I'm debating whether to pick up another D100 after trading mine away for an albino boa, heh, or whether to save a lil and go for a D2h for now (to tide me over til I've got 5 grand spare for the D2x). 8FPS would be REAL nice.

19. mwelliott

mwelliott Embryo

If I wasnt shooting full time there is no way I would have a D2x. But now that I do Im in love! I have had the D1x for about 2 years and I have shot everything from panhandlers to senators and everything in between. Some of the best FMX shots that I have were using the D1x which is anything BUT a sports camera. Have you shot a D2H? The fps takes a lot to get used to, I guess thats why you can slow it down.

20. geckopaws

geckopaws New Member

I have c300 kodak 3.0 mega pixels, I used to own a five mega pix but my ex took that away from me.

21. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

I've had a lil play with a D2h. If I don't get something with 8FPS, then I'll go for another D100. 8FPS will be REALLY REALLY nice for shooting photos of the cobras striking, as well as when I'm out in the middle of Myakka Lake in a kayak photographing gators. I've missed so many GREAT shots of them leaping off the bank into the water, and jumping out of the water, purely because of the framerate of the camera. It's times like those I wish I were shooting my film body (if film wasn't just so darned expensive) or had a D2h/D2x. :(

22. JohnSReef

JohnSReef Embryo

I have both, Nikon D70, and Canon 20D. Lenses? 24-70mm,70-200mm,10-24mm,400mm,2x multiplier for the 70-200mm (canon,nikon) L Series in all Canon, Nikkor for Nikon. Resolution is better on Canon, though D70 is easier,faster to use. Also, depends on what you are shooting, Canon's 5 FPS is superior to Nikon's. I love my 70-200mm, 2.8L canon lens with a combination of 550ex flash units if I need extra light. I Tend not to use flash either... Instead I use, Spotlights,monolights and even flashlights.

23. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

Sounds like you have quite the setup John! Do you have any pics to post and show off?

24. metaldrivensoul

metaldrivensoul New Member

I shoot with a Fuji S5100:

[​IMG]

-Wes

25. telemachus31

telemachus31 Embryo

My Photos

Hello, I took photos of my setup and residents with my Samsung D500 Mobile phone, other than that I never use digital I prefer film and then scan the images.
    Telemachus.