What state is everyone from???

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by TSUSnakeGuy, Apr 21, 2006.

1. rad_dad

rad_dad Embryo

I'm currently living in Valdosta, Georgia, USA; however, my family and I are moving back to our hometown next month in Huntsville, Alabama.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

Welcome to Reptile Rooms, rad dad!!!!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Carl_an__Pepsi

Carl_an__Pepsi New Member

Well I'll join in. Ok I'm from Adelaide, Australia, then when I was 9, I moved all the way to Panama,Central America.
    I've been here for 2 y's, so now im 11 8) In my whole life I've been to to heaps of places in Australia, to Tokio, Japan. Vancouver, Canada. Mexico city. Houstan, Texas. Tulsa, Oklahoma. Vanuatu. My sister has also been all around Europe.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. AP327

AP327 New Member

I'm from Kansas City, Missouri.
    I lived in Tennessee for a couple of years too.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Fable

Fable New Member

emea i feel your pain, i live in Maine also. :cry: Where you live in maine??

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. jsphinx25

jsphinx25 Embryo

I'm from Connecticut..

12. Byrn

Byrn New Member

You've been to Tulsa, OK? Hehe, that's where I live, and I'll bet it doesn't stack up to Australia, Japan, or Vanuatu.
    So there aren't any other Okies round here?

13. TheHoodedOne

TheHoodedOne New Member

I'm from Illinois. But I have cottages in Wisconsin and Michigan, and have gone up to then for every weekend of my life. But, I'm 13, so I guess that that's not that impressive. :eek:

14. cooper4220

cooper4220 New Member

no you are certainly not, i am mexican, too

15. Carl_an__Pepsi

I think I've traveled the most out of alllllllllllllllll you people :eek:

16. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

I've been to Cancun, Mexico; Daytona Beach, Florida; New York City, as well as various other places in New York State; Pennsylvania; Maine; Banff, & Calgary, Alberta; travelled all over Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia mainland, and Cape Breton Island, and I have been to Newfoundland.

17. jdfleckner

jdfleckner Embryo

i live in boise idaho

18. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

I've only been to Ft Myers and Orlando, Florida; Atlanta, Georgia; and Lexington, Kentucky and some places in Ontario. But this summer I'll be going to Edmonton, Alberta!

19. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Hm... I live in boston, MA and long island, NY, and have visited:
    Feurtenfeldbruk, Germany (as well as other numerous towns around there); Munich, Germany (2nd trip); Switzerland; Venice Italy; London England; Austria (twice); Cozumel, Mexico; Costa Maya, Mexico; Tiajuana, Mexico; Ensenada, Mexico; Renosa, CA; San Fransisco, CA; San Diego, CA; Las Vegas, NV; Zion National Park and outlying cities, Utah; Lake Powel (on a house boat across 2 states-Utah and NV); To visit the mormans in Arazona (cant remmeber the name of the big town...); The Hoover Dam....; um.... where else? been to florida (disneyland) like 5 or 6 times... Lived in a beach house at Myrtle Beach, SC; visited Niagra Falls on the NY side and the Canada side... um... I've been to rocking Horse Ranch in Upstate NY a couple times when i was little... (never really knew what town it was in). And of course like all the New England states to go skiing and visit family and such... and Denver, CO... mom lives there...

maybe i got u beat? Nah... u['ve been to austrailia... I've never been to australia.... wish i can some day tho :)

20. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

Jeeeeez, you've been all around :shock: Lucky! I'm aiming to go to Australia one day as well. That's one of my biggest destinations I HAVE to go to :(

21. bez89

bez89 New Member

i live in L.A., Ca. and i've been to Mexico, Morelia and Mexico,Huandacareo. we drove so technically i've been to New Mexico, Texas, and Arizona too. :p i want to visit Florida, New York, Austrailia and Europe the most.

22. quincyPWNS

quincyPWNS New Member

i live in virginia

23. wormiebj

wormiebj New Member

i guess im the only north carolina person here. Davie County, NC (basically redneck paridise and i love it :p nothin but woods and ol run down trucks and cars)

24. cooper4220

cooper4220 New Member

don't forget bigfoot, lol

25. Carl_an__Pepsi

Um........you beat me, Janice to. If you ever go to Australia you need to go camping in the desert :wink: It's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p