What would you suggest

Discussion in 'General Lizards' started by matt_ss94, Dec 15, 2007.

1. matt_ss94

matt_ss94 Embryo

Ok so I have a 18l 12w 20t acrylic tank. What would you put in it other than a crested gecko. I would like some that can tolerate a little handling. I have peat moss as substrate with a few live plants.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Tiny_Hendrix

Tiny_Hendrix Member

If you're eliminating crested geckos because you think they aren't handleable then you're wrong. They are one of the most handleable geckos and they are so awesome. And the tank you got with your moss and live plants is perfect for them.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. anoleboy2

anoleboy2 Member

I agree I can't think of any other tropical lizards that can be handled and would even need a vertical tank setup.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. matt_ss94

matt_ss94 Embryo

No its because I have way too many crested's lol. Up to 14? This is one of my old cages but I have already ordered a CB tokay baby. Im gonna try and get him used to me before he's to mean.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Tiny_Hendrix

Tiny_Hendrix Member

Yeah but they are known for being mean, so it's eventually going to be his instinct. Although the tank you are planning on putting him in isn't what he requires it would be a waste. I don't think that tank is long enough for them you could ask someone in the tokay forum though.