Whats everyones real name?

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by Rocky, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Rocky

Rocky Member

Well I was just wondering what everyones real name was. And age if they dont mind (not too be rude). And what reptiles/animals you own.

My real name is Joe and Im 15. I own 1.1 bearded dragons, 0.1 ball python (soon to be more), 0.1 mini pin (dog), and 0.1 mini chuahua (dog).

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. mthorpe

mthorpe Well-Known Member

Mark, 17, own a beardie (4 years) and a jack russel dog (13 years) and a royal python soon (depends on how long it takes to find a buyer on this house...)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. MintyHippo

MintyHippo Member

Cody Everhart age 185 animals just look at my sig.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. brado

brado Member

My name is John-Pablo-Rodreigues-Maximus-Powers-Cornando-Emanuel.

Besides that I'm 21 and just have my 1 leopard gecko for now, but I'll be getting a cornsnake soon!

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

Sammy..... 36.

15 Ball Pythons (just got 2 more today!!)
    7 Leos
    2 Jack Russells
    2 Russian Blue Felines

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. elums

elums Member

My name is Ed and I am 22.

12. Rocky

Rocky Member

Shrap, you got 2 more today! Congrats! What kind? How old? And how big? I know your not to big on posting pics lol but do you have any of them?

13. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

My name is Ashleigh. I'm 20yrs old and I have a 7 yr old cornsnake, a 13yr old tabby cat, an 11yr old persian cat, a 6yr old mix cat, a 2yr old russian blue/oriental mix cat, a 10 week old calico cat, a 1yr and a half eskimo/husky mix dog and a 1yr old chow chow/border collie mix dog. And soon either a gecko or a Children's python. Whew!

14. KAOSRacing

KAOSRacing Member

My name is John and I'm 35. I've got a wife (37) and a son (7). I'm not going to list the ages of my animals...mainly because there's too many, and I don't know all their ages anyway. :)

15. faunafan

faunafan Embryo

KAOSRacing, dude u have way way WAY to many cats!!!!besides that, my name is ian im 13 ive got a uromastix(spike), a rococo toad(rocky), and a min pin(abby).hey i just relized the guy that published this forum has the same type of dog as me and his screen name is the same name as my toad...REPTILES RULE!

16. MegannLizzy

MegannLizzy New Member

Megan, 21, 4ft iguana :)

17. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

Oh nothing special. Just got a really good deal on a couple of month old captive bred females. Can never have enough quality females.

Nope, no pics yet. Wish I was a pic freak but I am just not. Besides, after getting shipped and then me popping them they had enough for one day.

18. jayhay

jayhay Well-Known Member

My real name is Jennifer, and I am 21 yrs old. I have 2 male cats (max-2yrs and george-4yrs) 1 male leopard gecko (Herman, 7 months old) one female African Fat tail gecko (1 month, she is the only girl, so she is the princess, lol) one male betta (fred, 2 yrs) and 1 African Dwarf Frog ("Frog Man Stan" not sure his age, I have had him for a few months) :)

19. DaCubs

DaCubs Well-Known Member

Jarod, 28. Just have my 2 leos for now.
    Someday in the semi-near future I plan on getting a small constrictor, and when I have a house of my own a dog or 2.
    And yes, I still believe the Cubs are winning it all this year. Still mathematically possible!
    Shrap, congrats. Quite the collection you have now!

20. brado

brado Member

Pfft.

Atleast root for the white sox this year, since they actually have a chance of winning a world series in your lifetime! :)

21. lizard_man_Lane

lizard_man_Lane Well-Known Member

Obviously my name is Lane. I'm 13. Besides my reptiles in my signature I have 2 cats, 1 rat terrier, and my sister has a bunny. I have given up on the Cubs for this year, if the White Sox keep losing they may not make the playoffs. The Yankees or Red Sox may take the wildcard and Cleveland may take the central.

22. brado

brado Member

The White Sox have a pretty tough schedule ahead of them. Like 3 games with the Tigers, but a bunch with the Twinks and Indians right? Whoever wins the majority of the Indians/Sox games will probably win the division outright.

The Indians have a super easy schedule compared, with games against Tampa and the Royals... Still though since the Sox have a small lead I'd say the division will come down to the final series.

Boston and the Yankees have pretty easy schedules untill they play each other in the final series, but they are a few games back in the wild card chase.

IMO I see the AL postseason to be the Angles, BoSox and Indians with the wildcard going to the ChiSox.

23. KAOSRacing

KAOSRacing Member

Not to hijack the thread but I have friend that have more kittens on the floor than I have cats. I can drive to a friend's house (about an hour away) who has at least twice the cat population that I've got at any point in time.

I used to breed and show cats, all but two of my cats are either retired show cats, retired breeders, or both. Cat breeders tend to have high populations...it's just part of the game.

24. jaykemper

jaykemper Member

My name is jason, im 15 and i have 1 bearded dragon, aged 1.5

25. iLLwiLL

iLLwiLL Member

i'm Will, 22 . . . i got 1.1 Dumerils, 1.0 Surniam BCC, and 0.1 Albino BCI on the way. besides that i got 0.1 homosapian named jodi (the g/f), 0.0.1 Beta fish, and 1.0 Red nose pit bull.

~Will.