Whats your ball python name?

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by Mr_Goth, Apr 28, 2005.

1. bratspets

bratspets Embryo

Julius Squeezer...not original...stole the name. I didn't like his other name, which was noodle.

2. Orangemen08

Orangemen08 Embryo

vick as in michael vick of the atlanta falcons

3. callmebruce

callmebruce Embryo

My male python is Bruce, was going to name it Monty as well, but decided it to be too comon.

4. Janice

Janice Embryo

Orangemen08, Yes, 2 boys, and a girl! Ball pythons are my favourite!!!

5. Orangemen08

Orangemen08 Embryo

lol im with you there i would really like to get a morph of some sort but i cant afford it

6. Janice

Janice Embryo

I'm with you. I am thinking I may invest in an albino. I don't think I'll ever own a pied. But albinos are pretty cool. Maybe in a year or so.....

7. Orangemen08

Orangemen08 Embryo

yea lol i keep telling myself that to... in about a year... if you get one definitely gotta post pics!!

8. Janice

Janice Embryo

To invest that kind of money in a ball python, I would have to think about breeding, and I'm not ready for that.

9. Orangemen08

Orangemen08 Embryo

yea same here i think im going to breed corns first and then try my hand at BP's

10. SharkBait

SharkBait Embryo

My girls name is Nanu, the a is silent so it would be said Nnu, it is ancient egyptian for beautiful.

11. amcgltd

amcgltd Embryo

BP Name

I get my BP this weekend! I am going to name it Grim Fandango or "Pokey" for short. (what do you expect...I have a 2 year old that needs an easy name to say :D )

12. i have a bp called clive!

13. lonewo1

lonewo1 Embryo

My two ball pythons are named Ozzy and Sharon

14. lil_shy_aries

lil_shy_aries Embryo

hello Mr. Goth

this too also amazes me as well. well I have a 4 year old bp. the first mark on the back of the head is a Heart. so i couldnt name a boy that so he got called what every female i know reacts around him.. we call him Spookers. my other 2 year old bp is Tini Tim. twin in a egg. and mental limitations. then they have to compete with a fawn dobi Chavaho, and two boxers named tai chi, and chyanne thank you shy

15. dna_splice

dna_splice Embryo

Brutus.

So if he ever bites me. I can say
    " et tu brute?"

Thumbs up if u get this :mellow:

16. Shanna66

Shanna66 Well-Known Member

my girl is named ellie. i was going to call her edward but i know too many people who are nuts about twilight and i hate that book, and she turned out to be a girl, so ellie it was.

17. DavidMcdergen

DavidMcdergen Embryo

My ball is named henry :]

18. jflizi1458

jflizi1458 Embryo

I have 2 Lil Wheezy and T-Pain!!

19. dracos1984

dracos1984 Embryo

ours is hershey who i just fed and nipped me for the first time so yay for that :(

20. leopython09

leopython09 Embryo

I think I may name my new ball Trowzer the snake