Where Is CheriS

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Questions' started by beardy_dude, Sep 7, 2007.

1. beardy_dude

beardy_dude Member

I have noticed that alot of people have been looking for Cheri and also that alot of people have PMed and Emailed her about things and have had no replys plus it would be nice for her to take the 2 minutes to post an announcment on her status.

Plus iv e also heard that ReptileRooms are looking for admins is this true and is Cheri still the owner of this site??

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

Cheri is the owner of Reptile Rooms. She is currently taking a break from "online". If she does not respond to you do not take it personal.

As far as mods/admins on this site goes, it seems we are fully staffed at the moment.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. beardy_dude

beardy_dude Member

Well to be honest i think the site is over moderated, its just no fun anymore.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. shrap

Well I am sorry you feel that way. The site rules are pretty much exactly as they have been for years other than allowing larger file size on the sigs. Which we recently increased from 10k to 25k. Other than that I dont really see where anything has changed.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. beardy_dude

beardy_dude Member

ok can you tell me if this sig is ok
    [​IMG]

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. shrap

No.

12. beardy_dude

beardy_dude Member

so do you know when CheriS will be resuming her responsibility here at reptilerooms, as she has been gone for a long time i dont know total time but it has been longer than i have been a member here.

13. beardy_dude

beardy_dude Member

Ok now if cheriS doesnt go online anymore why does it say HERE that she was online within last 24 hours(look at bottom where it says who was online with 24 hours)

14. shrap

What is your problem?

15. Tux

Tux Well-Known Member

kerryn, honestly why are you bothered by it so much. Cheri is still handling the monetary site things while Shrap and I handle the site. Cheri does come online every once and awhile in chat and has checked her mail recently but she is a busy lady and does not have the time to deal with everyone. Everyone needs a break from time to time. Where the heck did you hear we were looking for staff? were at the same number of staff that we have been for a good 9 months. Enforcing rules which everyone agreed to does not make us overstaffed.

16. RobertII

RobertII Well-Known Member

Kerryn I have seen CheriS on the Chat this week.
    Just because she did not post does not mean that shes still does not own the site.
    I agree Cheri needed her break. Just like Shrap took his for a few months I took 1 as well.
    Why are you so persistent? are you not getting the help you need?
    Are we missing something? CheriS is a big part of this site but when she is not here it does not mean it all falls apart.
    In the entire time I have been on this site I have rarely seen Cheri post in the forums only for very important stuff.
    She is more active in the Chat when active.

Robert

17. beardy_dude

beardy_dude Member

Ok all i meant by this post was that i have been on this site for months and havent seen her active and i was simply conserned on her status.

As for the chat well i cannot access it i have tryed but never lets me.

18. 00luke00

00luke00 Well-Known Member

If you do not get a reply from an email or PM from Cheri, then feel free to contact Shrap, Tux, or a mod in future :)

19. RobertII

RobertII Well-Known Member

Cheri is fine. She is still living.
    I know you have been on the site for months and you have not seen her post.
    Cheri came to the realization thead when she posts she kills threads.
    If she responds to a problem no one else gets a chance.
    She only responds to the major stuff and we have not had any in months.

Robert

20. beardy_dude

beardy_dude Member

ok well thanks that is all i needed to know.

21. Katt

Katt Moderator

For the record chances are cheri has reptilerooms as her homepage like me. and had it automatically log her in like myself. therefor when she opens up insternet she signs on to rr.