Where to Get a Tokay

Discussion in 'Tokay Geckos' started by darknessheir, Oct 12, 2006.

1. darknessheir

darknessheir New Member

I have searched online for breeders of tokays and cannot find one. I have seen a few sites that say they have WC Tokays but I want a CB hatchling. I could get one from a petstore but it would probably be WC. Any one know breeders or website where I can get a young tokay?

Thanks Brice

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. nuggular

nuggular Well-Known Member

A reptile show is your best bet if you want to get a CB tokay. Otherwise, most petstores carry them.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. darknessheir

darknessheir New Member

I live in northern wisconsin and the only reptile show I have seen adds for is in weaton illinois and it is held like every other week on a fairground, might try to find a list of vendors and see if any one carrys them.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. trickedcomps

trickedcomps New Member

petco can order them for you, usually we dont stock them, but i am currently ordering 6 for my store to get something different in there. but there in our planograms as an available animal.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. PacMan26

PacMan26 New Member

cool petco employee... ne ways unfortuanately u dont live in FL i was going to say there is a Reptile Convention coming thru on Nov. 4-5 and the Orange County Convention Center and there are carrying all kinds of reptiles venomous and what not... im going to try and check it out to find a partner for my baby leopard gecko... and possibly check out some other pets... but other than that try DiamondReptile.com they carry tokays... although ordering over the internet is funny sending a tokay from Bushnell,Fl [where they ship from] to "Way Up North, WS"