Where to house all my CRIX and need ideas on set ups

Discussion in 'Feeder Forum' started by Mecca, Apr 23, 2006.

1. LittleLouie

LittleLouie Well-Known Member

I doubt that is the way they usually hatch out; it just looks like that is the way it is working out for me this time so far lol. This morning, it looked like about 80, and when I checked a few minuts ago, there were about 150. Maybe in the morning I'll have well over 300? I hope so. I doubt that I wll be trying to count them all out though.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. beardie_1

beardie_1 New Member

I started out with only 40 crix, but then a week later I had about 300, now it's been 2 weeks, I have about 1000-1500. They grow VERY fast too. I've had 6 successful batches, I have 7 more too go ;) They lay the eggs like CRAZY!!!!!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Mecca

Mecca Member

I got a few thousand from my first batch ive hatched afew more batches since then cant wait til they get big enough for my guys to eat LOL

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. beardie_1

beardie_1 New Member

I can't wait till one of my guys goet over a 1 1/2 years old, so they won't as much crix :D The two mlaes are almost 2 years old, the two females are somewhere between 6-10 months, the breeder forgot when they were born, they both eat about 70-75 crix per day right now, I hope there appitite starts to slow down (well at least for my sake) :D

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Mecca

Mecca Member

My DUDLEY is about 20 months or so and eats temendously hed eat all day if I let him...BUGZ that is have to force salad but eventually he gives in an eats cause he knows he gets rewards :D I cant get over the amount of crix lol i started to breed my own but still too small to satisfy my guys Im waiting to have a constant supply :D