Which Gecko Do You Like Best?

Discussion in 'General Lizards' started by YogiMama, Jun 15, 2010.

1. YogiMama

YogiMama Embryo

Between Leopard and Crested, which is your favorite and why?

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Shanna66

Shanna66 Well-Known Member

really tough choice. cresties are less work and cheaper to care for, plus they stick to glass. and they feel so weird when you first hold them and they stick to your hand. and they are so easy to feed. they can even have baby food and yougurt as a snack. no need to deal with crickets unless you want to

on the other hand leos have really cute eyes and i love their pudgy tails and i like how i dont need to worry about the humidity with them.

both species have really great personalities from my limited expirience. and both are common enough in the pet trade where its easy to find one. cresties are more expensive than leos but are much cheaper in the long run since they dont need any extra heating

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. meforhim101

meforhim101 Embryo

I like Leo's because they are so cute and fun to hold. I am hoping to get one soon.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. LittleLeopard

LittleLeopard New Member

I love leopard Geckos because i have had more experience with them plus their easy to handle and come in many colours.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Bethany

Bethany Embryo

Oh boy thats a tough one. I've had leos for the past 8 years and just got a crestie a little over a week ago so becuase she's still new we haven't really warmed up to eachother. So fo now Im gonna have to say leopard. :)