WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE MODERATOR??

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by NewDragBreeder, May 3, 2005.

1. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Go kephy! *spins little flags*

Amanda, Rob, and Cheri taught me almost everything I know about beardies. I vote for them in the beardie category!

But really, all the moderators here are really great. John did some fine choosing. This really belongs in the General Chat forum guys =).

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. wideglide

wideglide Well-Known Member

Thanks for the comments everyone. I agree all the mods and Axe are great people and an awesome resource for reptile info to boot! Also keep in mind part of the reason this forum is so great is because of you guys too!! :)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. DiamondDancur

DiamondDancur New Member

My fav is Shrap, I think he's hilarious! But all of the mods are great and VERY helpful!!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

Shrap is the man and JEFFREH is my homie

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

That is so NOT a fair question. If you guys have picked just ONE, you haven't posted enough. Every single moderator here is great, and I would not hesitate to ask any one of them a 'stupid' question, or whine about something I did wrong. With the variety of creatures that I have, I think I have had them all answer a question or 2.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Spot

Spot ReptileBoards Addict

Yeah, not just the experience they have, but they are great about keeping this forum friendly and helpful. Considering the number of members and posts we have here, they sure do a great job of keeping some of the undesirable contributions at bay.

12. LeoMaster3012

LeoMaster3012 Member

as much as i hate picking favorites, I'm gunna have to say that Jeffereh and Shrap are my favorite beacause i rarely venture out of the leo forum and those guys help alot. But all of y'all are awesome!

13. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

The experience I have had witht the mods......Shrap is always very helpful, but always a smart-ass, and great for a laugh. Rob (wideglide) has been very helpful, and is usually knows what he is talking about ( :wink: ). Jeffreh is way too smart for his years, but in a good way, of course. Kephy and Biochic have always been helpful, and I always look forward to reading their comments. John (axe) pops in every once in a while. CheriS, is their anything this women does not know about Beardies??? I don't think so. Who am I forgetting???? I have a confession. When we first got our ball python, i was scared of Stormyva! I thought she seemed really bitchy, and was totally against newbies owning ball pythons. Until I finally figured out she was a really nice, and helpful GUY!!!!!! I still giggle about that one. Sorry, stormyva!!!! I am sure there is nothing feminine about you! Maybe it was the name?????

14. wideglide

LOL!! Thanks Janice......I think. :D

15. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Cheri knows everything about beardies
    John knows everything about cameras
    Shraps avatar scares me
    I thought Stormy was a female when I first joined to ;)
    I dont know much about Uroplatus or Hobo =(
    biochic and wideglide seem like they are brother and sister
    kephy rocks my sox
    Ed r scares me...

Thats my brief discription of everyone =)

16. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Nearly forgot cricketfood!

Ronnie supplies me with tasylicious gutload and makes me laugh in live chat!

I bought 4 graples yesterday Ronnie! Can't way to try them! =)

17. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Member

I would say wideglide has helped me alot, but I too felt Stormy was a little bitchy and a woman.

18. biochic

biochic Well-Known Member

Stormy is going to come out of this whole thread with some sort of complex! LOL! Poor girl....err, guy. ;)

19. wideglide

Hey sis, Stormy can handle her....I mean himself!! Sh....he'll be just fine! By the way mom and dad say hi. ;)

I think we all have a piece of stormy's goat now!!

What's a graple, Jeff?

20. biochic

A Grapple is an apple that is supposed to taste like a grape. Why one wouldn't just go eat a grape when one wanted to taste a grape is beyond me, but hey, all hail the mighty hybrid (ok, it's not really a hybrid...still weird though)!!! LOL!

Do we really act like brother and sister? Us? But we're so mature and nice to each other.... butthead :twisted:

21. wideglide

I'm tellin'...........poopyface!! :cry:

22. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

Geees.... I guess I shouldnt have been ignoring this thread ;)

I AM A MAN!
    Here's the pic to prove it!
    [​IMG]

23. biochic

Now THAT'S a real man!!! LOL!! Nice leopard print!

24. wideglide

LOL!!

25. BoyntonStylez

BoyntonStylez Member

rob ... we're you rob talkington II earlier? (or maybe I never paid that much attention before).

i must say, and not to start anything, I don't have a favorite mod, I like hearing from them all, but there are certian members i dont like hearing from X=

-julez