Why isn't my leopard gecko eating?

Discussion in 'Leopard Geckos' started by Hunterthepeople, Oct 9, 2011.

1. яowan.ω

яowan.ω Well-Known Member

This. ^^

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Oh goodness, he does look to be in very poor health, I think that it might be beyond anything you would be able to do and getting him to a vet would be your best chance of survival at this point. The vet can determine if he is impacted or not and can give him fluids and mineral oil to hopefully help him pass the impaction... If that is the issue. He could also have parasites or any other malady that would cause him to not eat. Good luck and keep us posted. If you need to find a reptile vet in your area this website is very helpful: herpvetconnection.com and www.reptilevetsnearyou.com

яowan.ω likes this.
  4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. jeffinha

jeffinha Embryo

hopefully he is ok.....i wonder if the gecko is better.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Gixxerfool

Gixxerfool New Member

I know this thread is old but it seems to be a waste to starts new thread. I joined hoping to get some answers.

We got Nessie about year in April. Up until recently she has been perfect. She shed about a week and half ago. She went to th bathroom. Then ate about two days later. She a dozen mealworms. She went again. Albeit not a lot. She now refuses to eat. She looks at her food and walks away. Her sleep patterns seem erratic as well. To save time I figured it would be best to answer the questions as well. Thanks in advance for any help as we are getting worried.

Thanks again for any help.

CazOmega likes this.