wierd question

Discussion in 'Other Pythons' started by mrfatpocket, Mar 13, 2005.

1. mrfatpocket

mrfatpocket New Member

just wondering if anyone could answer this for me.... I recently bought a bigger tank for my BP. Its feeding day today and i left her in the old one so she would eat. I guess my question is this.. should i leave her in there a couple of days so she digests in the comfort of her known surroundings or can i move her into the new tank after feeding? Will that stress her out to much and maybe cause a regurg.? I know that when she goes into the new home shell probably not eat for a week or two till shes feeling accustomed to her new home.

lemme know what you guys think!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

Chances are the move would be fine but it doesnt hurt to play it safe and leave her in the old cage for a couple of extra days. It will also give you a chance to watch the temps in the new cage and make sure they are stable.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

I imagine it'll be fine, if you move her. In my opinion, it would be easier to move her now, than moving her, then trying to get her to eat. She'll stay in her hide while she digests anyway.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. mrfatpocket

mrfatpocket New Member

thanks guys ... appreciate the info.. she ate yesterday and moved in today ... temps are great and i hope to figure out how to post a pic so i can show u all my setup.. i think its awesome.