Will Tv mess it up?

Discussion in 'Leopard Geckos' started by I_Am_Mike, Aug 16, 2004.

1. I_Am_Mike

I_Am_Mike New Member

i checked goldengategewckos too, they only ship to usa i live in canada , so thats out

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. mythdragonlover

mythdragonlover Well-Known Member

o. well then ur gunna have 2 find a place taht ships 2 canada...

i have a question1!! do people in canada really say "eh" a lot? i've been tehre quite a few time (i live 2 hours away) and dont remember any of them sayin eh...

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. I_Am_Mike

I_Am_Mike New Member

...........no and we dont live in igloos and we arent all lumberjacks i dont have polar bears in my yard or any of the other **** people say canadians do

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. I_Am_Mike

I_Am_Mike New Member

(and just so i dont sound like a moron, i didnt write in poop, i guess the forum censors stuff out)

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. mythdragonlover

lol. i neevr sed u have polar bears or igloos!!! but itd b kewl...

i remember 1 year i made this huge igloo with my freidns n it could fit 7 10 year olds in it!!!! it was so fun ^.^

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. herpslave

herpslave Member

12. mythdragonlover

*trys it*

13. mythdragonlover

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it works!!!! kewl!!!!

14. I_Am_Mike

I_Am_Mike New Member

i know you didnt say we had igloos and polar bears but theres lots of idiots who are so stupid and dont care about any one other than themselfs who do think that kinda crap, for example, i work in the tourism part of niagara falls and there were these 2 americans who didnt know that canada had cities, they thought we call the whole place just canada, that really pissed me off!

15. mythdragonlover

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

hahahahahahaahahahaahhahahaha

haaaaaa.....sry...

i liek nigra falls...

16. hobotramp

hobotramp Member

Yes, this site censors foul language. We never used to, but unfortueately it became necessary in the last couple months. :D Never used to be an issue.

Mike, I sent you a PM. I breed leos and sent you a way to check out some of the babies we have available. If the sex isn't indicated it is still too young to say for certain, but we incubate all our leos for female (78-82 degrees through out incubation). We're located in Ontario as well and may be able to arrange to meet you somewhere to avoid shipping costs. :D

17. mythdragonlover

shame bout the swearing... personally i don't swear...

18. I_Am_Mike

I_Am_Mike New Member

i dont swear lots, and i try to avoid swearing in forums and messageboards, especially really nice ones like this, but i get really fed up with stereotypes about canadians, especially because working in a tourist area people ask me stuff like that all the time

Thanks hobotramp you have lots of nice lizards, and its cool that you are in ontario too. unfortunatly i dont know if a meeting would be possible, because i am only 15 so i cant drive and i dont know if my parents would want to drive me, or if they would be to keen on me meeting with someone from the internet( nothing against you, just they've heard stories, and they're a bit protective) but i may still be interested in buying one of your geckos and paying for shipping ) if you are willing to ship it) so please get back to me and if you can give me an idea of what shipping may cost, and how I would go about paying you (because ive never bought anything that wasnt from a store) that would be awsome. I really like lw2a HD.
    thanks again and please get back to me

-Mike

19. herpslave

herpslave Member

If your parents come with you it should be fine. Just have each of them bring A couple of pistols as well as a couple smoke, tear gas, laughing gas, screecher, and incinery grenades with them. You might aswell ask them to carry the flamethrower that they carelessly threw in the closet too. Oh and anyone can spot the poison on those butter knifes. Heres a hint: use food coloring to cover it not butter!

20. mythdragonlover

LOL!!!!!!!!!! anotehr good joke from hotdoggy dan!

and are you mad at me Mike? o.0

21. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

for some reason wenever hotdoggy dan says somethin it reminds me of strong bad. And monty python and the holy grail, and ummm anything else like that.

22. mythdragonlover

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! IT DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like the part in monty python holy grail wit hthe rabbit.... ^.^

23. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

i like the nights of NE, the Black Night, and the rabbit with the holy hand grenade

24. herpslave

herpslave Member

Are these movies funny? I may have to rent them for a nice laugh.

25. mythdragonlover

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY HALLIROUS!!!!! RENT THEM!!! BUY THEM!!! THERE SOOO FUNNY!!!

i also like the art with the castle or agggooooooooohaaaa or w/e!! lol

SHE TURNED ME INTO A NEWT!!!!! *everyone looks at me* I got better...