wooooohooooo!!!

Discussion in 'Uromastyx' started by redzombie40, Jul 25, 2007.

1. redzombie40

redzombie40 New Member

yay, im getting my mali and ornate uromastyx today! cant wait to get the lil guys. I'll post pics as soon as they get here =]

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. spike8

spike8 New Member

Congrats i cant wait to see the pics.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. aaron157

aaron157 Member

be sure to house them separately, ornates are rather small compared to malis'

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. aaron157

aaron157 Member

oh also, where did you get them from? I am also curious as to what you paid for the ornate?

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. redzombie40

redzombie40 New Member

well, i couldnt get them tonight, but im getting them tommorrow, for a fact =p. i found a guy selling the mali, ornate, tank and everything for 250 on craigslist, they are housed together right now. this weekend i hope i can go to home depot and get some wood and stuff to make another tank for the mali.

finally a use for all that tile i've been hording. :(

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. aaron157

aaron157 Member

What size tank does it come with? You could just move the ornate to a 40 if the one you but from him is big enough for the mali.

12. redzombie40

redzombie40 New Member

the tank seems to be a 40 breeder from the pictures, but will find out tommorrow.

13. ruksgotthebucks

ruksgotthebucks New Member

u need to be really meticulous with the ornate they have a very high death rate in captivity,usually why they are more rare.80% death rate in the first two months in captivity,so just a word to the wise,otherwise congrats!!!! uros are great herps.....since ur kinda new here is a good caresheet to help you out......http://www.strictlyherps.com/index.php?cat=13 good luck

14. aaron157

aaron157 Member

Sources?