X-large terrarium for sale

Discussion in 'Reptile Classifieds' started by Chad Taylor, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Chad Taylor

Chad Taylor Embryo

Hello everyone, my large female iguana has passed away. I am selling her habitat. It is ideal for a female iguana but would make a great home for any type of reptile. It consists of two major sections connected by a tunnel. The smaller was her first home, which later became her egging box/secluded hiding area. The large main section is temp. and light controlled via digital programmable thermostats. Two 48" vita lights, one 150watt spot lamp and three 150 ceramic heaters. It is a total of 10' x 7' x30" it breaks down into 6 major pieces. You will need basic carpentry skills to reassemble it. The larger section has a storage space underneath with 4 access doors. The smaller section has 2 shelves underneath also for storage. I have invested over $4,000 asking $1,000 neg. The further you travel to come and get it the more the price can be reduced.

Located in Montreal QC Canada

Thanks,
    Chad
    New Image.JPG

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. electrofelt

electrofelt Member

Hi Chad,

This enclosure sounds amazing! I just wanted to mention that it might be relevant to include your general location so people know how far they would have to travel.

Enharmonic likes this.
  4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Chad Taylor

Chad Taylor Embryo

Thanks....(n)