yayy christmas money to spend

Discussion in 'Treefrogs' started by lewis_lizard14, Dec 25, 2006.

1. lewis_lizard14

lewis_lizard14 New Member

Well i just got aload of christmas money to spend and was wondering if it would be ok to keep 1 or 2 red eyes in one of the 12x12x18 exo terra glass terrariums???????? On top of that question any care information on red eyes is greatly appreciated. im just hoping the pet shop is open on boxing day.
    lewis

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Reptile_Mann

Reptile_Mann New Member

Yea i had 2 red eyeds myself but they passed away, that sized tank should do good for a pair. Look up red eyed tree frogs on google and you should find alot of info.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. plmarsg8

plmarsg8 Well-Known Member

I would suggest only one. they would be a little too cramped in a 12x12x18. That tank is only a little bigger than a 10 gallon

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. kobi2k4

kobi2k4 New Member

that tank aint big enough for 2 to live a good life in, try this site for info on your frogs it is tottaly just frogs altho u will see the odd post about beardies and what not but its mainly frogs the site is : http://www.talkto.thefrog.org and btw if it is ur first time with keeping frogs think of getting something a little more hardy than retf they are deffo not a starter frog, best bet would be to go for wtf they are great and can almost stand anything!!!

CB all the way