Yeaaaaaaah BaBY!!

Discussion in 'Enclosures, Heating & Lighting' started by dumerillis_1986, Jul 5, 2007.

1. dumerillis_1986

dumerillis_1986 Well-Known Member

Well i posted a day or 2 ago about my friend calling me at 3am and asking if i would take her neighbors 1 year old bearded dragon and its 70g or 75g tank (for free) because he is being evicted. I think i am going to save the tank for him and make him a super house :) sense it will be my first Bearded dragon i will spoil the heck out of him. and i can for sure find use for the 75g once he is in the 120g... i will probably house my incoming retic in the 75g.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. croc_gator_rebeccak3

croc_gator_rebeccak3 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a plan! I would go for it. What ever you feel is best to do, you do it :-D

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Tux

Tux Well-Known Member

ya it's the perfect size for a dragon. 8sq ft. I was meaning shelving in the herp room not the tank it's self. Just so you could fit more herps in the room. As for turtle filtration it's not that expensive, about 100-150 bucks would do it for the filter. The whole setup can be pricy though.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Stealth_Raptor

Stealth_Raptor New Member

It depend on what kind of filtration you want... it is really easy and cheap to make a wet/dry filtration system or a drip system. Some people like to bump their filtration by adding a UV sterilizer as well. Some people like the other types of filtration as wel, which is usually best store-brought.

Whatever way you go, it better be filtering a lot so it can be turtle-worthy.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Savvy_Sav

Savvy_Sav New Member

Don't give up! Be resourceful. get your family and friends involved. Ask your dad to look through the classifieds when he reads the paper. Ask your friends to keep their eyes open. It's called networking.