Your Hobbies

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by General48, Sep 10, 2005.

1. General48

General48 Member

hey everyone what are some of your hobbies other than herps. A few of mine are Paintball, Motocross, and Basketball. occasionally i can be found fishing or riding my ATV. what about you?

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. lizard_man_Lane

lizard_man_Lane Well-Known Member

I play sports like football, basketball, baseball, and golf. Love to hunt squirrel, deer, turkey, pheasant. I love too fish also. Bass and Northern Pike especially. I also like riding ATV's. I play guitar too.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. BSB

BSB Well-Known Member

I like astrophotography and astronomy.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

I love to draw, go swimming, play volleyball, basketball, badminton, baseball and soccer. Horse-back riding is a big hobby as well.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. KAOSRacing

KAOSRacing Member

Aside from computers, I'm a firearms enthusiast, a drag racer (both fan and participant), and shade-tree mechanic. My wife and I showed cats for 10 years...but it got too expensive and time consuming. We've also got a 72G freshwater aquarium with Tetras and Barbs, 2 parakeets, and 2 dogs to keep the cats company.

I'm not sure home repair/remodeling is considered a hobby but I seem to spend a lot of time and money on it. ;)

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Radagast

Radagast New Member

I like to hike, especially if I can find herps, but the weather,bugs,poison ivy usually are a deterent...Hobby other than reptiles,,,Reading, I play the irish whistle though not very well, drawing especially reptiles,manga and tattoo flash(though there again Im not especially good but not real bad either)gaming especially hacknslash(gets rid of my aggressions and frustrations)My other pets and of course my kids(not last on my list at all)

12. denise38

denise38 New Member

Pro Football big time., (Go Packers!) Drag racing......and anything that has to do with the water or the dirt. Oh, and most importantly.... cant leave out the dancing... !

13. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

Booger Sculpting.

14. General48

General48 Member

oh yeah i forgot football!!!! gameday!!! anybody in a fantasy league? Go Falcons!!

15. field_hockey_gal

field_hockey_gal Well-Known Member

I enjoy painting/drawing, and field hockey (kinda obvious). Also do some other sports but I'm not that good at them. Other than that I like the outdoors and photography.

16. General48

General48 Member

i also like photogaphy to but im not very good at it... i shoot with a minolta maxxum 5

17. brado

brado Member

I play guitar, and I like to run long distances. I'm pretty out of shape at the moment though. It's funny, I miss the long runs, but I hate the short runs that I need to do to get back into shape. ;)

18. Repti_gal15

Repti_gal15 Embryo

Mine are horse back riding dance cheerleading gymnastics and guitar

19. ellie

ellie Embryo

I like to spend time at the park with my dogs,read suspense books,goof off,eat at new restaurants and travel.

20. D_Money

D_Money New Member

Paintball, paintball, paintball, paintball, and skateboarding.

Did I mention paintball?

21. General48

General48 Member

what kind of gun you shoot $D$_Money$, ???

22. D_Money

D_Money New Member

Black to blue cyborg (NOX, pbk magnetic trigger, CCM clamping feed), halo B with zenitram drive cone, rip drive, dual 9volt mod, and V35.

Its a sick gun.

23. General48

General48 Member

geeese yeah how much did that cost you!!! i just got my stock auto-cocker today its my second gun, my first of course was a tippmann!!! but it had the flatline goin for it

24. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

Besides, my herps, and my 4 boys, and all the rest of the critters, and work, I don't have time for any hobbies. I try to get awayevery once in a while, and go ATVing at my brother's hunting camp.

25. s_n_s

s_n_s Embryo

My horse takes up alot of my time, and I ride alot. So between that, taking care of my herps and other pets, work, and school full time, I don't have time for anything :)