youtube channels

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by leon_kuyo, Sep 13, 2011.

1. leon_kuyo

leon_kuyo New Member

i was wondering if anyone had youtube accounts with videos of their reptiles, if so could you please link me. i like to watch reptiles on my free time. huge-dog-vs-tiny-dog.gif

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Shanna66

Shanna66 Well-Known Member

my username is rachelsrants ive got some of my animals on there but i havent made a video in ages

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. leon_kuyo

leon_kuyo New Member

i am so jealous of your crocodile skinks! :/

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Any particular species of interest?

I religiously watched most of the videos on ball pythons by Justin Kobylka [jkobylka], Ralph Davis [ralphdavis], Kevin McCurley of NERD [raphymartinez ...of MAballs.net does his vids], Garrick Demeyer of RoyalConstrictorDesigns [thecrestedgecko], Mike Wilbanks of Constrictors Unlimited [mikewilbanksreptiles] and Markus Jayne ball pythons [markusjayne]. All of the videos show some cool ball python morphs and breeding facilities along with tips, care, breeding, yatta yatta. If you aren't into BP's its probably not all that exciting to you, but I like em = )

The name in brackets is youtube channel name*
    Don't personally have a youtube account...or a facebook. Maybe I need to get with the times

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Shanna66

Shanna66 Well-Known Member

why thank you :) they took me forever to find

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. supernova

supernova Member

I have a channel up that i use to show off some of my NS2 level works and i have this vid of our snakes.

The text is arse backwards on some of it but i was in quick edit mode and had to drop the voiceover for the yellow belly at the end.

I will try to get some footage posted of the igg's and tree frogs soon too.

Cammy likes this.
  12. Cammy

Cammy ReptileBoards Addict

Okay...I had to go back and watch the voiceover for the yb a second time just because it made me chuckle. I can't wait to see Gorgie in action! I imagine him as a spaz for some reason...

13. supernova

supernova Member

Gorgie is still very docile, I think all the extra attention he is getting gave a bond of trust for the time being. Your can place you hand inside his tank and he will climb on and lay down. My other igg "Therapy" is far from therapeutic. Can you say "evil tyrant"?...lol but we love him!

Cammy likes this.