Zoo Med Contest

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by lizardgurl87, Jun 14, 2012.

1. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

So, I was looking on Zoo Med's website and found their current photo contest, which is ironically of your reptile, amphibian, bird, or fish eating! I don't have any good eating pics(which is why I didn't enter this HOTM contest)but, I thought for those of you who had entered some good ones, you might want to check it out! The top 3 prizes are: 1st-$200 in Zoo Med products, 2nd-$100 in Zoo Med products, and 3rd-$50 in Zoo Med products.

I thought it was pretty cool it was the same contest that was on here and that you could win something too! So, good luck if you want to enter! :p

Here's the link that explains it all: http://zoomed.com/Join/PhotoContestSign-Up.php

StikyPaws312 likes this.
  2. ajlista

ajlista Well-Known Member

Thats awesome, my picture isnt that great but i might as well enter, 50 bucks is awesome for reptile stuff, lol.

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  3. ajlista

Awww lol, you have to be 18, damn me being only 15.

4. ELF2240

ELF2240 New Member

hahaha that's awesome!!

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  5. lizardgurl87

Dang! I didn't realize you have to be at least 18 then either...well, you could see if your parents wouldn't mind entering a photo for you at least? You could tell them that you could win, and hopefully they wouldn't mind helping you :)
    I'm also a teen and I didn't read that, so I'd have to have my mom enter for me then if I wanted to lol

6. ajlista

Yeah I'm sure they won't mind lol I'll make my uncle d t under his address. I don't know if my pictures are even good enough but what's the hurtin trying

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  7. lisa owens

lisa owens Well-Known Member

i entered yoshi in it

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  8. lizardgurl87

Cool, hopefully you guys will win! :) And at least you're trying, it's fun to be in contests anyways!

9. lisa owens

lisa owens Well-Known Member

yeah it is always fun

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  10. dogking

dogking HOTM Winner September

great contest, but the 18 your old age limit stinks =(

11. lizardgurl87

Ya, it affects me too :confused: That's why I suggested if you did want to do it, to get a parent or someone to enter for you :) You could tell them how it could help you win stuff for your guys, and it's just fun anyways! :p