5 new ball pythons

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by James Howell, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James Howell

James Howell Banned

Hi there. I was interested in getting a ball python or two, but was sad cause I didn't have the room. I was reading about on here and noticed that someone named "Jeffreh" said ball pythons dont mind being cramped and tight fit. So, I got 5! :D IMAG0161.jpg I know it's kind of small for 5 BPs, it's only a large critter keeper.. but I plan on getting a 10 gallon tank in about 2 weeks, so I don't think they'll be too upset! Help me think of some names for them! :D Thanks, guys!!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Reid

Reid Banned

...o.o

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. dogking

dogking HOTM Winner September

umm....They don't mind being kept in "small" places, but that is WAY to small for them.... A minimum for a juvenile ball python is probably a 10 gallon tank. What Jeff meant is that they don't mind being kept in small sterolite bins. they like to feel secure by going into tight dark places, and having them in a non-seethrough plastic container can help them feel more secure. Once they start to grow they will reach at least three feet and will need to be separated into their own containers, each being about 20-30 gallons. I would get them each their own tank ASAP. It may be easier for you to buy a few more of those critter keepers to separate the ball pythons into.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Locking Thread.

I found this was an attempt at a practical joke by another member on here after tracking IP's. I'll leave the member's identity anonymous for now... This member has apologized for being disruptive.

Rest assured, it was only a joke. The snakes do not live in this container and were only placed together in it temporarily for the purpose of this picture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.