A LOVING Tribute in Merlin's Memory....

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by blessedbe, Nov 12, 2002.

1. blessedbe

blessedbe Embryo

[​IMG]
    To know him was to love and to love him was to have joy beyond meaning....he was my first beardie and the BEST lizard you could ask for the 2 year's that I had him...He loved to hang out at the beach with me or sit on top of my boyfreind's monitar's while he played guitar, but he was more than that....he was my freind....if you were cooking, he'd follow you around the kitchen, but truthfully, he'd follow you anywhere (he just liked the kitchen) and he also liked to beg for snack's like, his favorite I think was ice cream, though I wouldn't let him have more than one lick every other month because I didn't want to endanger his health ,but he did like to beg for all treat's....he also had an "attitude" like he was better then eveyone, it was in his look or the cock of his head, but it just made him all the more loveable....He WILL be GREATLY missed, but he has now gone on to help other beardies in the research to stop the yellow fungus that killed him....To know him was to LOVE him,May he REST in PEACE....THANX for listening/reading!!!

[Edited on 13/11/2002 by CheriS]

[Edited on 22/11/2002 by blessedbe]

[Edited on 23/11/2002 by blessedbe]

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear about Merlin. It's tough when we lose a dragon, but you had some happy times together, and his death is not for nothing if he's going to be helping develop potential treatments against this emerging threat.

Best wishes.