All of my pets! (pics)

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by JEFFREH, Oct 28, 2004.

1. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Here are some of my non reptile pets. You'll be able to see all of my reptile pics (other than Leo) in other places but this is dedicated to my beloved dog and kitten!

Riley is 4 years old now and hes a german shepard shetland sheepdog mix.In the pic he's playing in the snow and hes about 8 months old. He's about 15 pounds overweight now, but he's the cutest dog I know! He went to obediance class and knows how to sit, beg, shake, roll over, speak, play dead, lye down, jump up, ride a scooter, and catch frisbees!

http://www.fni.com/~dragon/pets/riley-01.jpg

http://www.fni.com/~dragon/pets/riley-02.jpg

Now this is Snuggles, we only have a few pics of her but shes absolutely adorable, only about 2-3 months old. We adopted her after being abandoned in the middle of an intetsection at 4am while it was raining! She was onlt about 4 weeks then too! She did have a dark black brother (well she still does) but we gave him to a friend of ours and hes doing great! Snuggles is crazy, she runs around the house and almost gives our 11 year old cat, Missy heart attacks. She hasnt learned to stay out of my room *she knocked my cricket keeper over once, letting 40 crickets out into my room, and she paws at my beardies cage* but she will. Shes a little stinker pot, scratches me and play bites while I'm watching TV or on the computer. Anyway, here is a cute little picture of her BEFORE my mom yelled at her for getting into the flowers on the table. *like I said, shes a stinker!*

http://www.fni.com/~dragon/pets/snuggles-01.jpg

Well, I dont have any pics of our older cat, Missy yet. But hopefully soon. And I'd like to thank kephy for getting my pictures url and helping me out so much! A round of applause for kephy please...

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. joe5555

joe5555 Member

awww your dog is so cool.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. wolfwood

wolfwood New Member

AWWW cute cat^_^

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Thanks I love them both very much!

My dog almpst got hit by a car this morning, there was some serious fog around and a car went zooming what to me looked like 60mph+. Stupid Idiot.

Snuggles gave me yet another scrath today when I got home from school. (we get out an hour early at the end of the quarter). I open the door and she must have jumped 3 feet and clomb up my leg (which hurts like crap) and then onto my face where now there is a stupid bloddy scrath! grrr

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

i should get pictures of my Babies! even Kung fo! to bad i couldnt get a pitcture of Missey.. but theres one of me and her! its a bad pictre of me but i dont care! and in the picture you can soooo tell she's old! lol..

::sigh:: i miss my baby!

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. mythdragonlover

mythdragonlover Well-Known Member

Nice animals!

12. laffin

laffin Embryo

COOL PICS, and I aint even a cat person.
    (nile crox rock)

13. gechoboy

gechoboy New Member

i like your dog he or he is very cute and my dog got hit by a car but the car was doing about 5 to 10 mph she is ok though

14. gechoboy

gechoboy New Member

i like your dog he or he is very cute and my dog got hit by a car but the car was doing about 5 to 10 mph she is ok though