Another Reptile Show!!!

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by lizardgurl87, Dec 19, 2011.

1. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

So, went back to the Cleveland Reptile Show yesterday and it was better than last time! lotsa pics coming up!:
    [​IMG]
    Big hermit crabs from Madagascar(biggest in the world I guess)
    [​IMG]
    Awesome giant gecko! I've always seen them, but never realised how cool and friendly they are! but, all about $1000 and up! :/
    [​IMG]
    Nice looking gator-and I think someone bought it, since the cage was empty at the end of the show.
    [​IMG]
    Beautiful GTP!!! I'm going to make sure to buy from this guy whenever I get my snake-he always has the best morphs, best selection, and most friendly snakes!
    [​IMG]
    Nice Uromastyx
    [​IMG]
    Never realised how thin the Green Tree Snakes(I'm pretty sure that's what they're called)are! I've seen pics and all, but they were odd!
    [​IMG]
    Strangest frogs ever! Monkey Frogs-they looked fake, almost like green peppers! :p
    [​IMG]
    Pretty Day Gecko(Giant Madagascar)
    [​IMG]
    Cute darts-came with 5 and enclosure, which was pretty nice
    [​IMG]
    LOVED these Malaysian Stick Bugs!!!! I've loved stick bugs since I was way younger and they were awesome! Would've got one-if I again-had the enclosure and money
    [​IMG]
    Clown Frogs-never realised how small they and a bunch of other frogs are!
    [​IMG]
    Cute Crestie! Missing tail, but still awesome! never realised how jumpy they are lol
    [​IMG]
    Real nice Butter Ball Python morph
    [​IMG]
    Some baby beardies chillin' in my hand
    [​IMG]
    My dad holding Burmese-guess it was about 10ft! and it was really heavy! I held a 6ft one that was heavy enough! by the way-my dad's 6ft8 for some comparison lol
    [​IMG]
    Amazed by this Panther Chameleon! Really want it-comes with enclosure and all and the lady lives pretty close to me-got her # now :)
    [​IMG]
    Made impulse buy and got a Red Banded Millipede-I've liked them since I held one when I was about 2 I remember. The African Giants are my fave, but this guys pretty cool still. He only get about 6 inches-have him in a 2.5 gallon for now and will put him in a 5 when he's older. If you can't tell-he's in the food dish-they're so simple, high humidity, temps always 75-80, and eat veggies :) Love all his legs too! :p
    Well, I've posted enough(prob too much)but, thanks for looking everyone!

Cammy and StikyPaws312 like this.
  2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. dogking

dogking HOTM Winner September

cool show! I love how the GTP has some yellow on him. They have always been by favorite, and I really like the different color patterns. I would love to get a melanistic type someday!

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. lizardgurl87

ya, I know! The seller(who's one of the nicest ones I've seen)was saying he works with that one a lot and it's pretty friendly. The melanistic is the red type, right? They're the best!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. wildchild

wildchild New Member

oh cool. i love all the pictures. i love the Frogs tho. the green snake is a tree snake i believe. the Uromastyx s really awsome. lol. and also the baby berdys are cute. (sorry cant spell very well)

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. dogking

dogking HOTM Winner September

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. wildchild

wildchild New Member

oh thats cool. i looked at the site you posted dogking.

12. rebecca moore

rebecca moore New Member

neat! i wish there was shows like that around here. id love to go to one!

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  13. lizardgurl87

ya, I'm lucky to have one within about an hour from me-there are 3 in all in ohio, but the other ones(columbus & cincinnati, which are also much bigger)are pretty far away(about 3-5 hours)
    I wish other people had a good chance to go to them often too though! There is a lot of cool things that you would almost never see in a pet store! It sucks that other ppl don't get to see it :( they should make a traveling one that like does a "tour" everywhere lol :p and mostly they're in big cities and I'm not close to a city at all-which is why I have a sort of long drive.
    Maybe you could find another reptile lover(maybe even on here)that lives by you and try to carpool or something :)
    I hope you get the chance to go to one someday!