Careful what you do with your feeders...

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by brado, Jan 8, 2006.

1. brado

brado Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4593682.stm

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. BigZ3788

BigZ3788 Well-Known Member

that sucks

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Kitsune79

Kitsune79 New Member

Rodent Revenge!
    Well yea I feel bad for the poor guy losing his home, but I am sure there are more humane ways to get rid of a mouse besides burning alive :-/
    We haven't had mice in the house for so many years, but the few times we used to get them, we caught them and released them in the nearby field.
    Maybe this was mother natures way of saying "You needlessly torture my creatures, I needlessly burn your house"

*note* please don;t take this as I don't feel bad for the man losing his home and belongings b/c I think its horrible!
    I just think he shouldn't have wanted to burn a living animal alive unecessarily :-p
    Feeding a snake a mouse= the food chain/survival.
    Burning alive b/c the mouse happened to wander into his house= pointless cruelty that coulda easily been handled more humanely.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. D00M

D00M Well-Known Member

Whoo! Thats gotta be embarasing. Unfortunate events too. Hope he's got insurance...

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Kek

Kek New Member

Friend just said this "Theres unwriten rules, things you just don't do and throwing live mice onto a fire is one of them".

Sure its a shame that his house and everything in it burned down, but he threw a mouse on a fire, he burned it alive. Ironic justice if you ask me. I find mice now and then and I never kill them.. I put on some gloves (Due to them being wild and might bite and/or give you some kind of illness) and put it outside.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. _Devastate_

_Devastate_ New Member

12. Ash19

Ash19 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but what a moron :roll: And since no one died, I have absolutely no sympathy for him. Throwing a mouse into a fire is just cruel and heartless. That was one smart mouse!

13. UltimateFX

UltimateFX Member

Wow lmao. I can just picture the mouse running back in the house and the guys just standing there like umm wtf my house is burning. O man that gave me a good laugh.

14. TrillionX

TrillionX Member

he deserved it i dont feel ne thing should be burnt to death can u imagine the pain

15. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

Stupid people do stupid things....

16. wideglide

wideglide Well-Known Member

LOL!! Go mouse!!! Yeah, that's a crappy thing to do to a live animal.

17. iloveherps

iloveherps Member

That was a hard lesson to learn about Animal cruelty! lol

18. Rachael

Rachael New Member

"i may die but i'm taking you with me. BURN HUMAN@!@$!@#^&#!!!!"

19. Kitsune79

Kitsune79 New Member

The saddest thing is... that the man probably wont get charged with animal cruelty for openly admitting to wanting to burn an innocent animal alive ;)
    If he did that to a dog he'd be locked up or heavily fined. But no one cares about the smaller creatures.

20. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

I hope you don't have nightmares, Dizzy, about that rat you are keeping in the shoe box, ;)!

21. Rachael

Rachael New Member

no no the rat has been eaten. roswell decided to eat it the next day so that whole ordeal is overwith. i did briefly think "how fitting would it be if i was killed by a snake?"