Couple of photos of the BEL

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by JEFFREH, Feb 2, 2012.

1. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Working on getting more loaded up; didn't have the equipment for a super close picture but they turned out a lot better than anything I could do with my junk camera, heh. Anywho, here is my blue-eyed leucisitic ball python, Luna.

Special thanks to my friend TimmayBigLove for taking these photos. I'll hopefully be able to update the thread with some more next weekish. Luna is one of those snakes that is always on the move, but we still managed to some decent shots = )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ^View sideways, she was traveling downward, upside down.

[​IMG]

I think my favorite is the last one, she looks so peaceful resting in the foliage. I also wanted to add that miss Luna shed last week which removed virtually all of her rubbing abrasions! Furthermore, she has been 4 for 4 on feeds this last month, and she's finally taken F/T pups for me the last two feeds. Things are going great over here = )

StikyPaws312, lizardgurl87 and Cammy like this.
  2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Cammy

Cammy ReptileBoards Addict

OM
    NOM
    NOM
    >:U

JEFFREH likes this.
  4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

My thoughts exactly = )

Speaking of noms... she ate last night for me again. I'm so proud of her, she just needs to be accomodated with food that is a little warmer than usual since her vision is kinda sketchy lol

Cammy likes this.
  6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Cherin

Cherin New Member

she is very gorgeous! I'm looking at getting a cornsnake here soon, I'm just having a hard time finding a good place to get one from, the only place I trust is 5 hours away..and I'm nervous traveling that far.

JEFFREH likes this.
  8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Thank you! = )

You could look into online breeders as the weather warms; shipping reptiles is a common practice in the hobby and quite easy/safe as long as the breeder knows what they are doing.

Cherin likes this.
  10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Cherin

Cherin New Member

I've seen websites that do that I guess I'm just a worry wart haha! I'm home almost all the time and I'm working at a humane society, but shipping reptiles seems so... I don't even know how to explain it! haha! I'm just scared I guess. Any tips on online breeders? I looked at lilreptiles but that's the only one I've really found for snakes.

12. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Oh Luna looks fantastic! You can definitely tell with these pics that she has blue eyes! Adorable :)

JEFFREH likes this.
  13. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Thanks Lauren!! I am in love with her eyes =)

Cherin, I totally understand with the shipping - it seems weird at first but after receiving or shipping out your first reptile its an idea that becomes a little easier to swallow. Plus, most pet stores get their animals shipped to them. I'm not as familiar with cornsnake breeders, but you could try posting a thread asking in the Colubrid forum about reputable breeders. I can try searching a bit for you too = )