digital scale

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by wlowell05, Sep 30, 2006.

1. wlowell05

wlowell05 Member

where can i find a digital scale that's not going to break the bank? the only ones that i can find that are more than 3" x 3" are a ton of money. the only cheap ones i can find are the mini pocket jewelry scales. suggestions would be great. thanks

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Thekingandmort

Thekingandmort New Member

We got ours in the cooking section at Wal-Mart, I think it was only twenty bucks or so. It has a round metal base on it so you can set a large bowl on it. It also came with its own plastic tray, which our little beardies fit perfectly in. Now if I could just get them to sit still long enough.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. wlowell05

wlowell05 Member

cool thanks. i'll have to check it out. luckily my fiance' works at wallmart so he can get me a discount if they have one i like. that'd be great. anywhere to save a buck or two. ya know? but thanks i've ben trying to find one for off and on for a year chcking online. i always forget when i'm actually at the store. i only think about it when i'm at home. i'll try to remember. have him look tonight when he goes in. thanks.