Geckos I have for sale.

Discussion in 'Reptile Classifieds' started by David Ferguson, Nov 11, 2011.

1. David Ferguson

David Ferguson Embryo

Here is the list. If you are interested make any reasonable offers. These are already competetive prices for such high-quality geckos, so get them while they are still available!

1. Male patternless olive crested gecko. proven breeder. 32 grams+
    [​IMG]
    2. Female dalmation crested gecko with black and red spots. proven breeder. Frog-butt. 31 grams.
    [​IMG]
    3. Female Tremper line albino het for raptor leopard gecko. proven breeder. 55 grams.
    [​IMG]

ALSO LOTS OF BABIES!!!!! Inquire if interested in babies...too many to list!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. jacob #kswag

jacob #kswag New Member

nicee geckos looking to get one soon :)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. David Ferguson

David Ferguson Embryo

oh yeah? Well if you want to know what I have, please get in touch on here.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Gecko&TurtleMaster19

Gecko&TurtleMaster19 New Member

Do you have any left? I would like a male to breed

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. David Ferguson

David Ferguson Embryo

Hello Gecko&Turtlemaster19,
    I do have males for sale at this point and would be more than happy to let you know what I have if you just leave me a reply saying what you want and what you are wanting to spend. My inventory of geckos is quite big, but organized.......so if I know what to look for, then I will be able to respond faster with what I have. I am assuming you are looking for a PROVEN breeding male, right? Any other questions/comments welcome. I will get back to you upon ypour next message to me.
    Thank you
    Dave F.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. David Ferguson

David Ferguson Embryo

Also- If you have a choice in pattern and/or color(s), then please specify that also! Thanks again....and we will talk very soon!

12. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

David, do you have any available Pine Island Female Chahoua?

13. Gecko&TurtleMaster19

Gecko&TurtleMaster19 New Member

Sorry for not specifying, I am looking for a male leopard gecko. He does not have to be proven, but a male leopard gecko. Not a specific morph though either, I would like to have a normal, because i love normal morphs.

14. David Ferguson

David Ferguson Embryo

Oh....ok Gecko&Turtlemaster19- i do NOT have any male Leopard geckos for sale at the moment, but am working on some new babies that should be coming soon (so I can let you know if interested). As far as Leos for sale, I only have 1: She is a female and is a normal sized Treemper albino het for raptor. Asking $75 + Shipping (or local pickup if you can).

15. David Ferguson

David Ferguson Embryo

Lauren,
    Working on some Chahoua babies right now both Mainland and PI. I have no PI female available now, but may have something available in the future. Thanks for the inquiry.